ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ

Start from the beginning

Despite his indifference and being harsh, you can't differ that he's accurately honest and trying his best to be more benignant towards everyone. More precisely, you love it whenever you're alone together and he's showing affections by kissing, hugging and cuddling you.

Ahh, your heart was banging inside your chest every time you remember all those things that he wasn't conferring to anyone. You really love him to bits!

"Can you stop doing those vicious things within the headquarters? I'm always hearing complaints about you," he frustratingly said and his face grimaced.

"Eh? But it's fun playing with everyone!" You chirped and the captain just sighed at your simple-mindedness.

"No, and that's final. Stop pestering anyone with your whims, (Name)." Was all he said and started to walk away from where you're at.

•••

Nozel was inside his office, studying all the paperwork on his desk. His two younger siblings just left minutes ago and his neck was starting to throb due to reading all the papers. The mercury magic-user leaned against the backrest and let out a heavy sigh.

These past few weeks of searching for a suspicious place where the Eye of the Midnight Sun could be hiding, it made him frustrated since he still can't find their hideout. He's the only one who's wandering from place to place and didn't bother to find someone to come along with him, even you. Despite that Nozel is your husband, he still has problems of confiding to you what's bothering him and always keeping secrets from you.

The reason why is because he doesn't want to cause you any more troubles since you're handling your underclassmen and would often go out on missions. He knows how you've been dealing with your group every day, and being the senior of your own group in the squad.

Nozel wants you to be the Vice Captain but, you instantly declined his offer telling him that you don't deserve being in that kind of position. You don't want him to give you a special treatment just because you are his wife. You're already contented by being just a mere member of Silver Eagles and you love being around with your underclassmen.

By just thinking of you, Nozel's lips subconsciously tug upwards and look at the big windows of his office. Even though you kept on annoying him with your whims and sadistic personality, he can't deny that he loves you to the deepest of his heart.

As he continues to admire the sunset ahead of him, suddenly, his door slammed open causing him to be startled and snapped his head to look at the person who abruptly barged in his office without his consent.

"Hello, my sweet Nozel!" You giddily smiled at him and scooted towards hin with a tray in your hands; which consists of pastries and a cinnamon tea

The captain only glared at you. "Stop barging into my office without knocking, (Name). When will you ever learn?" He reprimands which you only nudge him on his waist and set the tray on his table.

"Don't be so uptight, my dear husband, although you've always been like that." You remarked and impulsively hugged him. "I know you've been stressed lately, ever since Fuegoleon was attacked." You sit on his lap and give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Can you get off of me?" He prompted you but the stubborn girl you were, you only chortled and tightened your hug around his waist, snuggling your cheeks on his warm chest.

"Nozel, even though we're now married, you're still keeping secrets from me. You know hiding it won't do you any good, right?" You inquired thus closed your eyes. "If something is bothering you, please confide it with me, how can I be a good wife when you're keeping your distance away from your gorgeous and intelligent wife?" You joke which earned a scoff from the mercury magic-user.