"Why does this say ATL ?" I asked.

"Milyn moved to Georgia with Mell and Crystal."

What the fuck? Oh hell nah, I need my old side bitch back over here.

We stopped at this door and June knocked.

"Alright C." She gave me a hug and walked back down the hall.

She forgot her magazine. I guess I can give it to Tyler.

The door opened and I was welcomed with a surprised Lj. I'm never going to get tired of these faces.

"Where been Chris ?" He asked, giving me a dap then opening the door more wider so I could walk in.

"Chris ?"

I looked on the bed and saw it was Tyler.

"Wassup ?" I asked, giving him a dap.

"Listen, we'll talk about where my ass been later. Lj, I need for you to call Allysa up and ask for Chey address."

"I'll do that because ?" He asked.

"Cause I said so nigga." I snapped.

I heard Tyler laugh.

"Oh, here you go Tyler."

I threw the magazine on his lap and smirked. Bet his bitch ass won't be laughing now when he see how fine Milyn looking.

I started laughing at his facial expressions. Once Lj was done texting, he leaned over to see what Tyler was looking and started laughing with me.

"Fuck you niggas." He said, throwing the magazine on the ground, "But I meant to ask if yall know a dude named Fizz." He said, playing on his phone.

"Fizz? He's a local rapper." I said.

"From here ?" Lj asked.

"Nah, from ATL. I saw his show before. He's some what dope." I shrugged.

"I saw Milyn tag him on her post from the gram yesterday."

"You're stalking her ?"I laughed.

This nigga can't be serious.

He kissed his teeth, "I'll see yall niggas later."

He dapped up both Lj and I and walked out the room.

"So she text you back ?" I asked.

"Yeah, 8354 Spring Street." He said.

I typed the address in my phone and put it back in my pocket, "Alright, peace." I said dapping him up and walking out his room.

I was walking up Cheyenne's driveway and I was getting nervous as fuck. My palms were getting sweaty and I felt like anyone could hear how loudly my heart was beating. I didn't want to mess this up again. I want to start over and have the both of them in my life. 

I knocked on her door and wiped my hands down my jeans. I fixed my bucket hat and sagged my pants down a little.

I heard the door open and I looked down to see a little Shai.

"Hi, my mommy told me not to talk to strangers but I don't think you are one." She said, squinting her small eyes.

I bent down to her level, "I'm not a stranger princess." I laughed, roughing her curly hair up a bit.

"I like your hat. It's colorful."

Her eyes were fixed on my tye dye bucket hat.

"Here, have it." I took the hat off and put it on her head.