Chap 5

3rd P.O.V

Rays of sunlight shone through the window of the pistachio green room landing on the owners face. He groaned and rolled over on his bed. After a few minutes he rose from his cream sheets with his wild hair looking wilder than normal.

He groggily made his way to the bathroom. He washed his face and looked into the mirror. He stared his reflection over. He had puffy red shot eyes,messy,greasy hair and tear stained cheeks. He had a dead look in his eyes. He was used to looking at this reflection for the past few months.A sigh left his chapped lips. He then entered the shower to clean up for the day.

He left his bathroom and got ready for the day ahead. After getting his supplies he was leaving for his afternoon classes when he remembered that Shouto messaged him.

Izuku P.O.V

I opened my phone and went straight to my chat with Sho.

Shouto 💗💓💗

How was ur day?

Are you there?

I have something to tell you.
10:40pm

Today

Hey!

Sry I didn't answer 😓

Uraraka was holding a party and I was helping 😅

What did you want to tell me?
11:37am.

I stared at my phone for 10 minutes hoping for him to reply, but I knew he wouldn't get them for now. I sighed and left the dorm room closing the door behind me.

My mind went to Shouto and I. I wonder if he and I will last? We both have busy schedules and we barely find time to talk to each other. When we do find time to talk it's all shallow conversations. It's never anything deep or meaningful. Also when I bring up the topic of him coming to visit or to transfer back he immediately changes the subject. I don't say anything about it,because I see he isn't comfortable or ready to talk about it.

I always feel like he is hiding something from me. I don't like the fact that there are secrets between us. Shout said he wanted to tell me something,right? What if he wants to break up with me?! Nooo! I don't want that to happen! I love him so much,but of he feels like it's the best option the I think we should. This is just a rough patch. We can power through this together.

While I was lost in thought I felt a strong tug on my backpack and felt a car zoom past. I quickly looked up to see who saved me. It was one of my professors. Mr.Yagi Toshinori, he is very well respected in the school, is friendlyto everyone and gives great advice.

"M-Mr.Yagi? Thank you for saving me!" I said frantically.

"It's okay,young Midoriya. Just be careful on the road and pay attention to your surroundings." He lectured. I just nodded my head.

"Anyways,Let's go to class now." He indicated. "You have 15 minutes before my class starts. You better run if you want to make it in time." He pointed out. I checked my watch and saw that this was true. I quickly ran off to class saying goodbye to Mr.Yagi as well.

I made it to class and sat down beside my friend ,Tokoyami. He looked at me.

"You ok there?" He asked