Chap 4

Todoroki P.O.V (A day ago)

 Today I got a letter from U.A . I opened it eager to see what it is. I hope it the acceptance letter for my registration. I applied to attend to U.A this year for me to stay there for the rest of my collage years. I opened it and quickly read the letter. I jumped from happiness. I jumped around the room like  crazy person. My roommate Simon came in and looked at me surprised and confused.

"Why are you so happy today?" He asked while watching me still jump around the room.

'I got accepted into U.A collage! I can see my boyfriend again!" I shouted to him in happiness as I held up the letter.

"Good job man! Looks like all your hard payed off like I knew it would." He said to me.

"I know right! I feel so relieved!"

"Haha! Anyways when are you leaving though?"

"The letter said at the end of this month."

"Okay. That means for the rest of the month the gang and I will spend as much time together with you before you leave."

"That just sounds like trouble to me."

"It will be super fun! Come on man!"

"Alright, fine.As long as we don't get into any trouble."

"I can't promise you that." He laughed. I laughed as well.

"Anyways, We are hanging out in later and you are coming with us.' He said

"Ok then. Where are going though?" I asked curious as to where he is taking me.

"It's a suprise also dress casual but nice." He said

"Ok." I said and then went over to my phone to tell Izuku about the good news. It's about 10pm over there.

Izuku💚🍀

Be that way!
                     1pm

Today

Hey!

6pm   

How was ur day?
6pm   

He wasn't replying and I don't think he was online. I'll wait a few more minutes. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I finished and checked my phone. Still no answer. I put my phone to charge on the night stand and got myself ready.
I put on a white close fitting Tee along with a half blue 'n' half red flannel over it with some tight black jeans and some black and white sneakers. I finished it off with a cap that had 'ICE' beautifully sown into it in white thread.
I got my phone and still no reply from Izuku. I just put it in my pocket and grabbed my wallet. I walked out into the luving room to see Simon and the others on the couches just idly chatting while waiting for me. Fin turned around and noticed my presences.

"Hey Shouto!" He shouted gaining the attention of everyone else in the room.

"Yo." Kamal greeted monotonly like usual. He is just chill and doesn't talk much like me when I first started. Ithink that's why him and I became friends so quickly apart from Simion introducing us.

"Hoi Sho!" Jason said while looking energetic as usual (I'm feeling so energetic!~ #R.I.P Wanna One. They were such a great group) . He was very odd at first but I got used to it. He can still do some pretty crazy things at times though.