The Crown Prince

Hi, 

I am so excited to bring you this story about the Valkyrie Hild, this story is told from her perspective. So let me tell you a little about the books. 

A prophecy threatens the Royal family of Midgard, The hidden Royal Kingdom is in no other place then smack in the middle of the Roman Empire of course. This is where the power center of Midgard is. The magical human world is run by a King and Queen. In the North of Midgard on the other hand, it is the Viking era... in all its glory.

But this is only one of the nine worlds... 

I don't like backflashes that much so this is the whole story from the beginning.

Book 1 THE CROWN PRINCE  is available here: https://amzn.to/3O66B8T

Book 2 THE VALKYRIE is available here: https://amzn.to/3O2Dmnx

Book 3 BOUND will be available at the end of 2022.

Book 4 will be available 2023.

This is what readers say about THE CROWN PRINCE

"I was looking for a new book and found the author. The book is a good read following Norse mythology. I picked up and read over 3 day weekend and found myself wanting to read more.. can't wait to see what Jenny has instore for the brothers and their futures.. I really look forward to discussing it with others who have read it so I can get their take on it as well. I highly recommend the book to anyone who is looking for for a good, fast read."

- Ben Thompson (Review on Amazon)

This is what readers say about THE VALKYRIE

"Jenny has really hit the ball outta the park with this second book. The character development is so good in this one, the relatio ships an interaction between the characters is amazing. I know this one just came out, but I am already anxiously awaiting the third. Can't imagine how she is gonna finish it in three which means most likely will be forth book. Either way she gets better with each book.

Jenny I hate waiting.... lol I need the 3rd book.... lol"

- Ben Thompson (Review on Amazon) 

I write fantasy for grown-ups,  the kind that you can disappear into for a while. The first book is The Crown Prince.

"Rome is wast... Rome is powerful. And the power of the human world is centred here. But Midgard also has another world. A hidden one. Shielded by magic it rules the unseen. A world of creatures, and magic that humans know nothing about. "

It is available in many places, so if you have a favourite place to buy from check if they have it. The book is available as an e-book, in print and as an audiobook.