35

He climbed into bed and went to sleep next to Ellie, spooning her from behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was beyond hectic. Yoongi was trying to get ready as Ellie was still asleep. He didn't want to wake her up until about two or three hours before they had to leave.

He was making breakfast all the while trying to reply to all the text messages he was being sent while also trying to get ready for the reunion dinner they will be having in a few hours.

Yoongi was in the middle of cleaning the pans and pots in the sink when he accidentally elbowed a bowl to the floor, making it crash and break. He flinched at the sound and groaned with a string of curse words trailing behind.

He sighed and picked up the porcelain pieces up quickly and waited a while after, trying to make sure that Ellie hadn't woken up as he buttoned up his white shirt.

When Ellie didn't come downstairs, he sighed with a happy sigh leaving his lips before he took the small plate of food up to their bedroom. He opened the door quietly, looking over Ellie's peaceful expression as she slept, hugging Yoongi's pillow closely.

The boy shook Ellie gently until she stirred and looked up into Yoongi's smile with a small smile until her eyes fell on the white shirt Yoongi was wearing and her expression began to lace with confusion.

"Why are you dressed up so fancy?" She asked with an eyebrow raise. Yoongi chuckled and placed the plate on the girl's lap before kissing her lips softly.

"That's a surprise." He smiled making Ellie frown a little as she began to eat the delicious food Yoongi had made for her, like most mornings. Yoongi smiled at the girl fondly, getting a little nervous as the thought of what was yet to come flooded his mind.

He walked over to their shared wardrobe and looked through the very few dresses Ellie had. He ended up picking a not-so-fancy dark teal dress and dark teal wedged shoes. 

He placed the clothes on a nearby shelf and waited for the girl to finish her breakfast as Yoongi had already eaten

"A dress?" Ellie asked as she walked over to the shelf, picking up the silky material and looking over at Yoongi who was smiling brightly and nodded.