14

"I'll win this for sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The songs that I used will all be added at the end-ish)

Ellie connected the Karaoke set to her television that was hanging on the wall and selected the 'songs' mode once it turned on. Yoongi sighed and snatched the remote from the girl's hand.

"We're not singing," Yoongi growled. Ellie rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Well, not my fault that you can't sing." She shrugged, planning to provoke the pink haired boy so that he gives in. Yoongi sighed and looked at the girl who had a smug look on her face.

"Fine. We'll do singing and then rapping." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes and tossing the remote back to the girl. She smirked and turned the 'songs' mode back on.

She searched through the recommended songs and ended up selecting one of her own. It was called 'Serendipity'. She played the song and began to sing.

"I know that it's all meant to happen," Ellie sang as Yoongi stared at her. Her voice sounded amazing. "It's just what I could, feel in my soul." Ellie continued. Yoongi looked over the words and grinned, suddenly realizing that this song was fairly new but didn't say anything.

Ellie looked over at the smiling boy and raised her eyebrow questioningly, before turning back to the screen.

"Nothing's the same as it had been," Ellie closed her eyes as she felt the lyrics flow in her body and the emotions tied in with this song cloud her mind. "It's just how you could make me feel whole."

"Whenever you call my name," Ellie smiled absentmindedly, singing to Yoongi in her mind. "I just want to let you know, that you can never do me wrong." She opened her eyes and turned to Yoongi who was still smiling. She smiled back softly as he gave her a thumbs up.

"No matter how far you go, everything happened so suddenly. Baby, you're my other half," Ellie paused to eye Yoongi who now had a big smile on his face and was swaying lightly to the soft rhythm of the song.

"You know, I know. You're mine and I'm yours." Ellie smiled at the cheesy lyrics she had written a few days earlier. "I worry every time our hearts get closer, destiny conspires to break our love apart." Ellie furrowed her eyebrows, getting slightly emotional. "Just like you, I'm scared, my heart beats faster. When you see me. When you touch me."

Yoongi smiled at the lyrics the girl sang. He was getting emotional but refused to start crying. He simply kept telling himself that he was strong.

"Fate has moved to bring us both together. Everything is how it should be, I suppose. We were made to be there for each other." Ellie blushed a little, getting slightly embarrassed as a tear rolled down her cheek quietly. "'cause you love me, and I love you." She blushed a darker shade of red, glancing at Yoongi who was staring at her again.

She turned back around and focused on the screen as best she could, suddenly feeling two strong arms wrap around her stomach, Yoongi back hugging her tightly and swaying them both to the song as Ellie continued singing, feeling secure in his arms.

"You're my cure and all I need. Boy, you're my Angel that I've found~." Ellie smiled. "You surround~ me." She giggled a little, feeling Yoongi smiling at the top of her head too. "Like the sunset, count on me, to give my all." Yoongi kissed the top of the girl's head.

"Love me now~ Touch me now~." Ellie blushed, feeling Yoongi chuckle a little and nod against the top of her head, showing a sign that the girl should continue. "Just let me love~~ You. Let me love, let me love you." Ellie laughed aloud. "Just let me love~~ You. Let me love, let me love you." Ellie glanced up at the boy who was resting his head against hers with closed eyes and a loving smile on his face.

First Love (A Min Yoongi  Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara