19

"A new life begins here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie's alarm went off at ten the next morning. She opened her eyes groggily and sighed, looking around her room. She smiled at the thought of Yoongi moving in with her. She sat up and looked to her door that stood wide open. She sighed heavily.

"Morning~" Her Mother called in, walking in with a stranger who happened to be a woman. Ellie raised her eyebrows.

"Whos is this?" Ellie asked, smiling at the woman who looked a little out of place. Her Mother smiled.

"This is your makeup and hairstylist for today!" She said excitedly. Ellie sighed and rolled out of bed. She nodded to the woman.

"Well, nice to meet you, miss?" Ellie said politely which only made the woman laugh.

"Please don't call me Miss. It makes me feel old." She smiled. "My name's Claire." Ellie nodded and gestured for her Mother to leave them for a minute. Her Mother got the hint and left. Ellie turned to the girl.

"I'm sorry for my Mother, Claire. She's usually like that." Ellie smiled, making her bed and taking the dress out of the box and placing the jewellery on her desk.

"It's okay," Claire replied. She glanced at the dress and the jewellery. "What's the occasion?" She asked. Ellie smiled to herself.

"Graduation." Ellie sighed happily. "Finally." She chuckled, Claire, laughing along with the younger. Once the clothes were prepared, Ellie excused herself.

"I'll have a quick shower and then we'll start, alright?" Ellie asked. Claire nodded and left the room quietly.

Ellie got out of the shower, brushed her teeth and smiled at herself in the mirror. The graduation ceremony was at around seven in the evening and her dinner was at half-past nine. She was picked to do the speech and she wasn't at all nervous.

She brushed her tangled hair and walked out, wearing nothing but a white bathrobe. Claire was already in her bedroom with a stool. The older smiled at her an nodded to her, gesturing towards the seat. Ellie sat down and looked down at her bare legs.

"So? What kind of hair would you like today, Ellie?" Claire asked, grabbing her hair dryer, getting it ready. Ellie looked into the bedroom mirror that was right in front of her.

"Something that will go well with my dress." Ellie smiled, her smile faltering instantly when she realized that she didn't have any shoes to go with the dress.

She jumped off the stool and rushed into her Mother's room. Her Mother was picking a dress, also in her bathrobe.

"I don't have any shoes!" Ellie cried out. Her Mother blinked at her and gestured towards the corner of her bedroom.

"I got shoes for you, don't worry." Her Mother reassured as Ellie sighed, glanced at the shoes which were blue and slightly high-heeled, and walked back into her room, apologising to Claire and sitting back down.

Claire smiled and started to blowdry the girl's hair before styling it into a random hairstyle that she thought of off the top of her head.