Jacob Whitesides-dirty

You were on your couch cuddling with your bestfriend Jacob. You just found out that your boyfriend, Tom (idek where i got that name), has been cheating on you with a blonde bimbo, for 3 months. You are crying your eyes out and venting to jacob.

"I thought he loved me! What does he even see in that blonde bitch?! Do I need to dress sluttier? Have more sex with him?! WHY!!!" You yelled.

"Shhh no baby girl. Your perfect, and I could pleasure you more than he could." Jacob said.

"What?" you asked

"Baby, let me show you how much I love you." He said.

You nodded your head.

You had always thought Jacob was cute, but you never pictured the two of you together.

Jacob leaned over and caressed your cheek. He slowly leaned in, kissing you with the most passion you've ever felt in a kiss. This kiss felt different. It wasn't full of force or lust. It was full of love and passion.

Jacob continued to kiss you, sliding his tongue across your bottom lip asking for permission. You gladly excepted.

All of the sudden... he whipped out his dick and shoved into your ear.

"Mmm yes. I love the corn juices in my head." You said.

He pushed into your ear and then stabbed your brain and killed you.

OK IDK WTF THIS IS. I JUST HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. THIS IS JUST A FUNNY THING.