Imagine #6 ~Shawn

You were with your boyfriend Shawn, in your hotel room after magcon. He was singing a song to you but you couldn't focus because you were to busy thinking of all the things you could do to him.

You slowly pulled his guitar away from him and set it to the side. You straddled Shawn and ran your finger up and down his neck. he was breathing very fast and heavy.

"Do I make you nervous, Shawn?" You asked with a seductive tone.

"N-no." he replied

"Are you.... sure?" you asked him.

"O-ok mayb-be a lit-tle." He said stuttering.

"Oh yeah? What if I did this?" You asked placing your hand on his thigh, slowly moving it upwards, as he fell backwards catching himself with his elbows.

His eyes went dark, almost black.

He leaned back up and tucked a piece of loose hair behind your ear.

"Do I make you nervous, Y/N?"

"Only when this side of you comes out." You say.

"What side?" he asks hike biting his lip.

"The side where the innocent Shawn is gone and the naughty Shawn come out. I love it." You say.

"What do you love about it?" He asks.

"I love that you can get so dirty, but I'm the only one who gets to see this part of you." You say.

"Continue." He says.

"I love it bea cause I know your going to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week." You say.

"Keep going." He adds.

"I love it because you will eat me out like I'm cake. And you know all the right places to lick." You say with a smirk.

"Well, why don't I show you I an be so much worse." He says with an innocent face.

The next thing you knew he crashed his lips with yours. Your lips moved in sync

He quickly undressed you and slid his member into you. You maimed in response.

"Fuck Y/N!" he yelled.

He thrusted into you harder and harder, hitting your g-spot each time.

The room was filled with moans.

"Fuck Shawn! Faster!" you yelled.

"Say my name baby." He said.

"Shawn." you said.

"Louder." he replied

"Shawn!" you shouted.

"LOUDER! I WANT EVERYONE TO HEAR! I WANT THE BOYS TO HEAR!!" HE YELLED.

"SHAWN!!! FUCK! HARDER!!!" you screamed.

You both came as he slid out if you.

"That was amazing." He said out of breath. You nodded your head in agreement.

You both got up and put your clothes back on. You walked to the door, opening it. You and Shawn went to the next room over, Cameron's room, where all the boys were.

You opened the door.

"Thin walls, huh?" Nash asked.

....

A/N

I'm taking requests! Sorry I haven't updated. It's been hell in my life.

Inbox me to do one for you.

-Dino