Imagine #1

You and your boyfriend Cameron were having a movie night. You were both cuddled up on the couch under a blanket.

Cameron leaned in and kissed you. He swiped his tongue on your bottom lip asking for entrance. You allowed it. He put his tongue in your mouth and explored it. You did the same with his.

He pulled you into his lap and you felt a bulge under you. You slowly began to grind against him. He moaned into the kiss.

He took one hand and slid it up your shirt. He removed your shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. You did the same with his shirt.

You both stripped eachother down until you were left in you bra and underwear. And he was left in his boxers.

He laid you on the couch and began to grind on you. He stopped. He slowly removed your bra and threw it in the room. He kissed down your neck until his eyes met your breasts. He massaged one and sucked on the other.

He kept switching.

He slowly trailed one hand down to the waistband of your underwear. He slowly tugged it off. He stopped sucking on your breast and looked you dead in the eye.

He began to slowly rub you.

He slipped two fingers inside you causing you to moan.

He smirked and picked up speed.

"Babe I'm g-gonna c-c-cum!" you yelled.

He took his fingers out of you and slammed his dick inside of you.

He began going in and out of you.

He picked up speed. He pulled out of you and slammed back in.

"Cam I'm g-gonna cum!" you yell once more.

You release onto him. He was waiting for his turn.

You pulled away from him and began giving him a BJ. He moaned.

You bobbed your head up and down.

Soon a sweet liquid squirted into your mouth. You swallowed and looked up.

You smirked and said,

"How was that?"

"That was amazing." He said with a smile.

You both recollected your clothes and got dressed.

You wakes downstairs and acted like nothing happened. Even though your pretty sure everyone heard.

A/N

Hey!! So how was that?? Please let me know how I did!!

I start school tomorrow so I won't be able to update a ton. Just fyi. So I will probably post 1 imagine a day. 😊

Night!

-Dino