Carter Reynolds ~~ Teasing

•It's been forever since I've written an imagine on this. In honor of Vday (haha get it? Vday, Vagina Day.) im updating! So yeah! Be safe, don't do drugs, only drink a little bit, and have sex with your significant other if you're above the age of 17!•

-Your POV-

You were sitting on the couch about ready to fall asleep, when you felt something trailing down your stomach. Your eyes shot open and you looked up to be greeted by your wonderful boyfriend, Carter. Today was Valentine's day, and all the guys, and their girlfriends, got together to watch a movie. You were watching Dear John, since you weren't much of a love story type of girl, you dozed off.

As Carter continuously stroked your stomach, getting closer and closer to your area, it got hard to control yourself. You wanted so badly to rip his clothes off and fuck him senseless. But unfortunately, there were people around.

Carter's fingers worked their way down to your underwear waist line, he fumbled with it for a moment before sliding his hands into them. You gasped, earning several confused looks from the others. They, of course, had no clue what was going on since all of Carter's teasing was happening under a blanket.

As his fingers began circling your clit, you bit your lip to conceal your moans. He slipped one finger into your soaking wet pussy, and rubbed your clit with another. He began to pump his finger in and out of you, bringing you closer to your climax.

"Carter. I'm almost there." You whispered in his ear.

He grinned and removed his hand from you pants.

"I love you baby. Happy VDay." He smirked, adding a wink.

"I love you too. Oh and expect to have the favor returned."

••••••
Okay so this was a very short one but oh well. I'm going to start updating more so yeah! Thanks for reading!