"Mind helping me?" I said and raised an eyebrow while he jumped surprised. Seemed like he didn't see me struggling with the bags full of groceries and food.

"Yah, sorry." He gave me a apologising smile and took the bags out of my hands.

"Thanks. Why so nervous?" I asked and looked at him while we both put the food away in the fridge. I turned my head over to him and saw a small smirk appearing there.

His blond curled hair just got a new cut and he finally took my advice and tried to shave the sides of his head. I absolutely adored it when guys with curly hair have that. His blue eyes glowed light brown-golden eyes glowed excited and I laughed at him.

"Spill the tea, brother." I chuckled and saw him nodding his head.

"So, I just found out that Reagan and some other chick are having a battle today. You wanna come as well, cause I'm totally going there?" He jumped up and down like the goof ball he was and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"When is it?" I asked instead of answering his question.

"5:30 I believe." He shrugged and I bit my lip, Reagan and I had class at that time. Seemed like she forgot about that. How nice.

"I think that would be fun. Anyways, what do you wear there?" I asked and suddenly felt the whole excitement drain out of my body.

"I'll dress you. Mist girls wear not much at all." He grinned and I punched his stomach, hard, before he continued speaking
"But you are my sister and I must protect you. Since I race there as well, I'll give you some blue polo shirt and white shorts. Those are my colours anyways."

I nodded and went to my room, looking at the watch I was wearing. I got one hour left, so I decided to do the only thing possible.

Netflix and chill.

I scrolled through different movies and quickly zoned out after some minutes. Not being really interested in watching it anyways.

I looked up when Silas knocked on the door to my room.
"Just come in." I yelled and watched him smirk at me while he walked in with a blue shirt in his hands.

"Do I know what you are doing in there? Don't want to hurt my innocent eyes." He shrugged while he dodged the pillow I threw at him.

"Shut up." I said and stood up from my bed, I had done my makeup some minutes ago and pulled my hair into a tight ponytail. I grabbed the shirt and then took the white shorts out of my closet, together with a blue cap and some converse also in blue.

I changed clothes and didn't bother to say Silas to leave. We grew up together after all, nothing to worry about with him.
"How do I look?" I asked him and tucked the shirt into the shorts loosely.

"To good to possibly be my sister. I'm scared, what have you done to the nerdy something I used to know from freshmen year in high school?" He put a hand over his heart while I laughed at him.

"That was like, I don't know, maybe seven years ago." I chuckled and remembered that year. We walked out of the room and I saw Silas grabbing his keys for his SUV.

"That's the funny thing, puberty hit you that year but you grew hotter every day since then, making me struggle with keeping the boys away. You don't know how glad I was when you told me you are gay." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.