Untitled Part 13

Same day

Benji was still sitting at the same table even after Simran had left him. He had ordered yet another cup of coffee and was trying to contact Emma but she was unreachable. Moreover, Elena was also not replying to his calls or messages. He was furious about how the people can be so ignorant and was angry with Elena for breaking their vow.

When he returned from the bathroom, he was over-joyed looking at the phone. It was the text from Elena. She did not say anything about Emma but wanted to meet him at "Shake it up".

Benji reached the café within half an hour. He opened the gate and was about to go inside when he saw dheer sitting inside. He rapidly got out of the café and shut the door behind him but in the act of doing so, he bumped into Emma.

"I am really sorry. I never meant too." He looked at the person he bumped into.

"It's ok" she smiled and went inside.

"Emma! What are you doing here? Wow. You look so hot even in these clothes. I don't mean that this dress is not good. But what are you doing here?"

"I came here to take care of your blunder. You really can't deal anything" she replied smirking at him.

Before she can finish the sentence, Benji had already sealed her lips with his but she pushed him away.

"Stop, why are you always so touchy and horny?"

"Sorry, it was just that we met after so long and looking at your lips, I just can't stop myself."

Just then, he saw him waiving at them. Benji quickly turned and pulled her with him.

She pushed him away again.

"Dheer is inside too and I don't want to ruin my moment with you. Let's go somewhere else."

"I like this place. I am going in and if you don't mind you can join too."

"Okay! I am coming but we are not going anywhere near him" he pouted

Before Benji could finish the sentence, she was already shaking hands with dheer at his table.

"Uh! What should I do?"

He sat beside Emma without saying anything to dheer.

"Hey Benji, I am really sorry. I should have listened to you and her."

"I don't have the heart to accept forgiveness twice. You are an asshole and you will remain one. It is due to you that she is not talking to me"

"baaaniji" Emma pinched Benji.

Dheer looked at Emma. Suddenly both started using hand signs which dheer had never seen before. Benji was right; there were many people more hurt than he was and one was clearly sitting in front of him but her smile changed his perspective. 

After a few minutes, Benji signed and extended his hand toward dheer.

"It's okay, I will forgive you at the condition that you will never hurt her again," Benji said while shaking hands.

"I promise but What the hell is this? Emma, he should also say sorry."

Dheer stubbornly looked at Emma who seemed to be confused too. Benji started laughing seeing them in such a situation.

"Dheer, How can you talk to a girl who can't hear. I am sorry for everything. I should have told you about it that's what friends are for."

Emma and Benji again started using their sign language and left dheer out of it. They were about to kiss again but dheer stopped them.

"Guys, you know it's a public place. Gosh, how could I even think of you falling in love with Elena when you have been so well tamed by someone else?" 

Dheer started laughing at Benji making him blush due to the embarrassment.

"I am going to kill you"

"See how you act in front of others when in reality you are just a cute little puppy."

Dheer messaged Emma the same thing so that first time in his life he could see Benji getting laughed at. Both started laughing at Benji while he flushed out of the café looking red.

All three of them sat in Benji's car to discuss Elena and dheer.

"Now we should get both of you together too"

"But how?"

Emma just laughed and messaged dheer and benji.

"I will go pick up Elena while you guys prepare a beautiful place for her. Message me when you are finished and I will take her up to that place." Emma asked the driver to stop the car and pushed Benji and dheer out of the car.

"What kind of devil are you? At least leave us at that place"

"Nope, not interested go yourself that's your punishment for ruining everything."

She smiled saying these words because the truth was totally different.

"Don't lie. You just came here to meet me" Emma ignored him and told the driver to move on. 

"She is really harsh on me. But forget that Let us find you a place to confess your feelings in the best possible way" Benji smiled.