Chapter 18

Sonic's P.O.V.

"T-This ... A-Am I-I ...?" I showed Tails the messages and he looked at me confused. "I-Is It ... Shadow ...?" I dropped my ears. 

"What? Why would it be Shadow?" Tails asked me confused. 

"Tails, connect the dots, they hate Sonic, they were at the park when it happened, their friend is taking him to the wedding, their friend is close to Sonic. , there was literally no one else around! " I said and he looked at me shocked. 

"Chaos, it's Shadow!" Tails yelled when he finally got to my page. 

"Shit! What do I do now?" I yelled confused. 

"Well, he said he likes you, didn't he? You can at least make him your friend!" He explained and I slowly nodded. "Do not tell him yet though, you said it yourself what could happen." I nodded quickly at that. 

"Yes...Yes, I know that...But..." I sighed and rubbed my face. "I had started to like S... And now... I am not sure that's a good idea..." 

"It is always an option to stop texting." He said and I stuttered then shook my head. 

"I don't know... Maybe..." I sighed. 

Shadow's P.O.V. 

SM: Hey

S: Hey

This felt weird. This wasn't right. 

SM: What are you up to?

This was definitely wrong. 

S: Work, are you okay?

It is as if I know there is something wrong just by them texting me. 

SM: Of course I am okay, why do you ask?

S: You don't usually start the conversation with a 'Hey' and you usually ask 'How was your day?' Or start a conversation with a fun fact or how you can cheer me up. 

SM: Whoa, for how long have we been texting that you learned all that?

S: Probably over 2 and a half months

SM: You keep count?

S: I keep count of how long I have been suffering with the other girl

SM: What other girl?

S: The day you texted me, someone else did too. She is really annoying, nothing compared to you

SM: Glad to know I am not annoying

S: Oh, you are. I just can tolerate your type of annoying. 

SM: Can you hear my sarcastic laugh? Because that's what I am doing at the moment

S: Sure you are. So what is wrong?

SM: I lied about something and now I have to fix everything 

S: Well, I am sure everything will be okay

SM: Yeah, I don't think so. All of my friends are going to hate me

S: I am sure it isn't that bad

SM: I guarantee it, it is. 

S: I think not.

SM: Sure, well, I do have a fun fact for you before I leave. 

S: What is it?

SM: Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is always husband.