Chapter 13

Sonic's P.O.V.

It was 6 in the morning and I felt my phone vibrate. I had gotten a message. I looked at my phone and groaned since I never woke up early. 

S: Can we talk?

Me: Sure, what is it?

It was the first time they had ever texted me first. It was weird but it made me happy that they came to me when they needed to talk. It meant they were learning to like and trust me more. 

S: I had...maybe still have feelings for this guy since a couple years ago. I just learned that he might be dating someone and I really want to punch something because of that. 

Me: Well, you need to calm down first, grab a pillow and yell at it, that is what I do when I am mad, or I go for a run to calm down. 

S: I tried and I tried. 

Me: May I ask why you never told him you liked him?

S: It could never happen.

Me: Why?

S: Because I don't like him.

Me: That makes absolutely no sense. 

S: Its complicated. 

Me: We have all day

S: Okay, look, this guy is someone I am supposed to hate. I cant date someone I hate, now, can I?

Me: Why do you have to hate him?

S: It is complicated

Me: Life is complicated but I don't make excuses. 

S: Shut it.

Me: Look, I am just saying that if you are mad because he is dating someone then maybe is because you still have feelings for him. 

S: That cant happen. I am not into relationships. 

Me: Well it is clearly not going to happen with him anymore unless he breaks up with whoever he is dating. 
Me: If he doesn't, then he is missing out. You are an amazing Hedgehog and if he doesn't see that or if he doesn't see you the way you see him then maybe you fell for the wrong one. 

S: I guess. 

Me: I am always here for you. I am glad you started trusting me more. 

S: Shut up. The only reason why I told you is because I don't know you in person and I never will. 

Me: We will see about that ;) 

S: You are so annoying.