Chapter 14

Joy POV

I was drinking my favourite orange juice while I was watching Yeri and Rosè together at the mall.

Both of them were hanging out today.And...I still sad that Yeri didn’t ask me to tag along.Aish jinjja...she should at least ask me.

But why today she is hanging out with Rosè alone?

This is why I decided to spy on them.Who’s know something happened to them.Like Yeri and Rosè being a romantic couple in the mall.And then some people said that they are such a cute couple.Aish,my gay’s heart can’t handle it.

“Can we just leave them like that?”Look at Nayeon beside me,she keep asking the same thing,why would I leave them anyway?And if you wondered why Nayeon is with me right now,I actually asked her to accompany me spy Yeri and Rosè.

The reason why I asked her to accompany is because I’m don’t want to be alone.So I need someone to accompany me.

“OMG,Rosè was kissing Yeri.”Nayeon said and my mind quickly burst out and quickly turned my head to look at Rosè and Yeri.

Where??I only see Yeri talking with Rosè happily.

Don’t tell me Nayeon was just lying to me.The fuck?

I quickly stepped on Nayeon’s feet,causing her to groaned in pain and I gave a death glare to her to make sure that she won’t do it again.

Seriously,if she mess with me again,I will do something worst on her.Even worst than stepping on her feet.

I noticed that Yeri and Rosè were started walking.I of course started tailing them.I noticed that Nayeon was just standing there,so I just rolled my eyes and started dragging her.

-At the clothing store-

I don’t know why are they doing here but I can’t stand watching them being close.Look at Rosè who was holding Yeri’s hand and Yeri....wait s-she...she touched Rosè’s butt??

That’s it.I can’t stand here and do nothing.I wanted to walk toward them but it seem Nayeon was pulling my arm.

“Calm down.We can’t let your jealousy take over you.”I stopped when I heard the word ‘jealousy’,I turned around to look at Nayeon and I just rolled my eyes.

Jealousy?I’m not that jealous.Why would I jealous?I like Yeri as friend but...

I quickly turned to Nayeon and held her collar tight. “Wait,what do you mean by jealousy?”I asked her.

“The way....you acting...when you saw...Yeri with...some girls...you were...obviously jealous.”I realise I was choking Nayeon really hard.I quickly let go of her,making her collapse on the floor,coughing.

Am I really jealous?Am I??

Yeri POV

“Hey Yeri,which one is suitable for me?”Rosè asked me,showing me 2 dress,one is black shoulder-off dress and another one is red dress without sleeve.

I don’t know which one look good on her since both of the dress look pretty.Maybe that black dress look good on her.

“Well,I think that black dress look good on you.”I told her.She then smiled cutely and told me to wait here and she want to try on the dress.So I just nodded and she quickly run toward the fitting room.

I don’t know what is she rushing for but I glad today she was smiling.Today is actually her 5 years anniversary after her broke up with her ex boyfriend.She was intending to commit suicide after her broke up with her ex but luckily,I stopped her.And then the next day,when she meet that girl,she smile again.

Today Rosè and I hanging out together alone because Rosè asked me for help to prepare her date tomorrow.So I just help her.Hopefully her date with that girl will go well.

“Yeri-yah,do this dress look good on me?”She asked and I nod with a smile. “Yeah,I’m sure she will find you so beautiful.”I compliment her,making her feel happy.

After shopping with dress for Rosè’s date,my stomach started growling,telling me that I need to eat something.

I told Rosè that we need to eat something to fill our stomach.Rosè recommended one restaurant at the mall.I was thinking what restaurant is she going to recommend.

The 2 of us started walking toward the restaurant I was just followed Rosè blankly since I don’t know where is the restaurant she recommend.

But then,I sensed something suspicious,as if someone was watching us afar ever since we were shopping here. I felt a hand was tapping on my shoulder,I almost got startled by it.I slowly turned my head around and I let out a sighed when I found out that Rosè was the one who tapped my shoulder.

“Are you okay,Yeri?”She asked me full of worried. “It nothing.”I said to her.I don’t want her to know that someone was watching us,or maybe it just my imagination

Rosè and I went to the fancy-looking restaurant.Most of the foods here is cost more than a million won.But the cost is normal for us since my parents are rich,same with Rosè.

We ordered a large portion of pasta and a drinks that cost a few hundred thousand won.All  together is cost 3,999,999 won.The 2 of us was paying altogether.

“Yeri,I’m so thankful for you to help me with my date.”Rosè thanked me and handed me 1 Million won.I quickly shook my head.I help her not because she asked me for help,it because I want to help her.It all thank to her girlfriend that always help Rosè everytime she is in trouble.

“No,Rosie.I can’t accept it. It your own money.”I told her as I was politely refuse her offered.She then started keeping her money.

I was looking behind Rosè.It seem that there was a group of guys were watching us.Are they the one who was following us since the beginning.

I quickly showed a few gestures to Rosè,only both of us can understand.Then,suddenly, Rosè’s face turned into serious.If we talk about them,they will heard our conversation and I don’t want that to happen.

The 2 of us pretend that nothing happen and patiently waiting for food

After eating it,we decided to walk home.We could heard a footstep approaching us.It look like it was following us.It must be those guys.

I turned around with Rosè and then a group of guys came out. “Hello ladies.Are you alone here?”

I ignored them and decided to take them on.Before I could attack them,a familiar girl quickly came out and attacked one of them,making my eyes widened.

“Joy?”I exclaimed.What Joy doing here?How did she know we are here?

I noticed that there was one guy going to kick Joy from behind,my body suddenly move on its own and I quickly hugged Joy and I got kicked by him instead.

“Aarrgghhh.....”I was groaning in pain.It was so painful that I suddenly flashback a few years ago when my one and only friend protected me from getting stabbed by the knife

Yoon Sorim.My only friend that could make me happy everytime I’m sad.If you never protect me and I got stabbed instead,you will still be here.

To Be Continue

A/N:Hello guys,I'm back with the new chapter