Khushi came downstairs with Kaira. Anjali was there, Khushi asked coming to her- Di, you called me??

Anjali- Where did you vanish suddenly??

Khushi sat beside Anjali who was having some yummy pani puris brought by Karan. Anjali put one in Khushi's mouth saying- Karan has been searching for you saying where is the pani puri lover of our??

Khushi smiled, wiped her lips- Umm..Di, trust me, these pani puris Jiju gets, is just out of world. That's so yummy..

Anjali fed her another one at the same time giving Kaira a small bite.

Khushi's eyes got widen as she remembered, she has to get some food for Puchpuch. Smacking her head, she ran away from there to kitchen not hearing Anjali's call. Quickly pouring some food for Puchpuch, Khushi ran towards her room. She was crossing Arnav's room when suddenly Arnav came out of his room as a result Khushi banged on him and losing her balance fell on floor hitting her back.

"Ahh...Mummaaaa.."

Arnav has not thought to meet her like this, she on floor!! He could not control himself but laughed seeing her- Have you gone blind?? Your headlights are not in working condition now??

She stood up rubbing her back, how could he just laugh seeing her falling?? Rather helping her, he is standing there mocking at her!! She looked at him angrily- You have two eyes right?? Can't you see??

Her response made him go furious- Shut up.. (Arnav barked.)

Khushi- You shut up.. rather utilize your own eyes than commenting on others..

Arnav- You..

Vov-Vov Vov-vov

Puchpuch who was still now inside Khushi's room, could not stay longer inside hearing someone speaking to Khushi so loudly. He loves his Khushi very much, so as his Khushi.

Arnav turned around hearing a dog barking. There was standing Puchpuch at the door of Khushi, looking at him in his tiny innocent caramel like yet angry eyes. Khushi was about to leave from here.. Arnav said from behind- You have adopted a dog.. AGAIN??

Khushi- He has a name..

Arnav- Wow.. Glad to hear.. By the way what??

Khushi frowned hearing his sarcasm- Tum se matlab..

Puchpuch ran to Khushi, rubbed his soft head on Khushi's feet. Khushi looked down, picked up it, caressing his head, placing a kiss on his forehead. she left from there giving last glare at Arnav who was standing there seeing Khushi and her puppy!! So much concern for a puppy.. She even hugged her puppy, kissing her head as gently as possible..

Arnav groaned frustratingly.. Damn!! Was he expecting her to do this with him?? He is not a puppy..for god sake!! He shook his head.. What the hell is he thinking?? He could not understand why all weird things come in his mind relating to her??

He descended downstair, family members were sitting there. Anita saw him coming- Chotey.. Why did not you take some more sleep??

Arnav replied- No Maa.. I'm fine now..

Kaira asked coming to Arnav- Have you got me chocolates??

Arnav smiled- I did not know you like chocolates..

Kaira- Then what have you got for me?? Even for my Mumma..my Papa..My Nanu..My Nani.. My cookie..My Puchpuch..

Arnav understood first 4 persons very easily, but not last twos!! But he did not give more importance to it thinking they might be her friends. Arnav- But what will I get if you get chocolates??

Kaira thought and said- One kissie for one chocolate..

Arnav chuckled hearing her- Only one???

Kaira- But Cookie says only one..

Arnav-Ohkay.. But for me it's two.. Two kissies for one chocolate.. Is this ok??

Kaira nodded cutely, Arnav pulled her towards him and asked their house keeper to bring a grey colour luggage from his room. Maid nodded and left from there. He soon reached there with a luggage. Arnav got up, took that. Kaira was thrilled seeing the luggage, she stood up on sofa- These many chocolates.. (she smiled brightly making all smile seeing her antics.)

Kaira ran away from there, Arnav screamed- Are not you going to see here Kaira??

Kaira replied back while screaming- I'll call cookie.. she loves chocolates too..

Arnav scrunched his brows!! Cookie stays here in their house too?? Who is this cookie with whom Kaira is so much addicted!! Is this new person their new tenant?? But none of his family members informed this..

Brushing away his thoughts, Arnav opened the luggage. He has brought gifts for everyone, after the affair of distribution of gifts, Arnav looked around for Kaira and her cookie, right then he saw Kaira climbing down the stairs holding Khushi's hand in her, while Kaira was grinning ear to ear Khushi was scrunching her brows. This is kaira's cookie?? His lips curved automatically!!!