Chapter Three - I'm a fangirl, so can I scream with them?

So this chapter is a bit, short. I've been spending like a week doing other things, so It might not be that good, however I suggest you enjoy! Vote, comment, fan. Go on, you know you want to. ;)

I swear the majority of the screaming fans were Directioners, and maybe a slight handful were Honesters. The screaming fans had signs and were dressed in onesies and outfits, I swear one girl was dressed at a turtle.

For once, I want to be on the other side of the fence, and scream at a band.

I guess that wont be happening any time soon.

We were greeted inside the studio, a guy and a girl sat behind a table, they had their headphones around their necks. They smiled and exchanged 'Hello's' to our team.

"Welcome Guys and Girls! We have ten chairs around the table, so take a seat"

I made the mistake by taking a seat in the middle of the chairs. Jessi snapped up the seat to my left and Harry snapped up the seat to my right.

As we all took our seats and un-winded our headsets, putting them on, making sure they were comfy and plugged in correctly.

"Okay, were on in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - Welcome back everyone it's Hannah and Dave for LIVEToday"

Hannah smiles. Wow, these guys were preeeeetty professional.

"Now, were joined by not by one band, but two!" Dave says into the microphone slowly.

"That's right, Dave. These two bands are joined together for an entire collaberation tour!" Hannah continues. Can you guys please speed the process up.. the tension out there is picking up. I ball my hands up into fists under the table and sigh.

"Welcome ONE DIRECTION and HONEST HOUR!"

We all smile, and say 'hey' 'hi' 'hello' 'g-day' - I was glad that was over.

"Hey Guys, It's great to have you here! We've met One Direction before however, we are totally new to the awesomness of Honest Hour, can you tell us your names?"

"I'm Amber" I turn to Amber, who was sitting inbetween Lara and Jamie.

"I'm Lara" Lara says, waving while she introduced herself.

"I'm Jessi" Jessi says. I smile at her. "I'm Jamie" She smiles, looking at everyone nervously.

"I'm Sacha" I say quietly. "That's awesome. Now we know all of your names" Dave says.

Hannah clears her throat and collects a sheet of paper on the table.

"We have a few twitter questions to ask everyone, so is everyone ready?" Hannah says.

"Have any of you had a little fight or dissagrement whilst being on tour together?" Hannah asks. We all look at eachother and nod.

"Yeah, we have had a few dissagrements. Amber and I had one over last night with pasta" I say. Hannah and Dave look at eachother, confused and they nod slowly.

"Yep. Harry was apart of that too" Amber adds. "You need to say please" Amber mimics in Harry's voice. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Okay.. moving on - Who is single?"

Dave and Hannah watch in amazement as seven hands are raised into the air.

"Wow, so only Harry and Niall are single from One Direction and all of you girls are single, you guys should maybe, I dont know" Dave says, cheekily. I roll my eyes.

"You mean hook up?" I say, taking my RayBans off my head. Everyone laughs, and Dave nods. "Yes, hook up. Maybe you guys should do that"

I screw my face up, scrunching my nose. "Eh, no" I mumble.