Chapter One - The cons of being on tour with One Direction

A/N: So this is it. The first chapter. Centered around Honest Hour & One Direction.

And I totally get it if you have no idea who Honest Hour are. Anyways, the chapter is a big higglty pigglty. I've been busy, sooo here it is. (: ~Sacha.

Heathrow Airport, UK ~ 1pm.

Honest Hour and One Direction.

Didn't seem realistic, what so ever. I'd never even dreamed of this, neither would of Jamie, Jessi, Amber or Lara. It was going to be fantastic, and no one was complaining.

We were ambushed by a sea of paps, being shouted questions about our personal lives, who we where dating, where we lived, our school lives. It was all very confronting, and it was something us girls where not use to. Even though we had our own security guard, Brooke, One Direction's security, including Paul kept a close eye on us, ensuring we were safe.

The RayBans nearly slide off the bridge of my nose, and Harry's slowly slid off his head.

These people needed to learn some manners.

We were ushered into a 'secret room' and finally we could relax.

Free of fans. Free of paps. Free. Free. Free.

"I, do not want to go through that, ever again" I cry, slumping down on the chair. I push the RayBans up onto my head, and rub my eyes. Good thing I brought my sunglasses, otherwise, I'd be blind.

All those stupid flashes from all those stupid cameras. Stupid Paps.

"Hate ta' break it ta' ya' sista' but it will happen again"

I turn my head and look over at Niall, and Jamie. Jamie looks away, and laughs.

I roll my eyes, and pull out the Nokia Lumia 800 which sat, awkwardly in my pocket.

It was about 1:30pm now, and we had to board a plane in about fifteen minutes.

"Man, cant we bored the plane already, I'm bored" I groan, sitting on the floor, crossing my arms, blowing strands of astray hair from my eyes.

"We can board the plane soon, I hope" Jessi says, joining me on the ground. She pulls out

her iPhone and checks the time - rolling her eyes. I guess we were on the same boat.

We were going to America, flying into San Fransisco in under ten minutes.

I'd never been to America before. The only time I'd ever been over sea's was my occasional

trip to the UK, and when I went to Malaysia with Jessi and Jamie.

I had nothing against travelling, however having a pack of rabid fans and nasty paparatzi

chasing you around, screeaming your name at the top of their lungs. 

That was the down low to being in a band.

And being on tour with the biggest band in the world. One Direction.

Sure, we were touring the world with five of the sexiest, god-like beings.

How? Were in a band. When I say 'were' - I mean Jessi, Amber, Jamie, Lara and I.

We are an Australian girl band, We are Honest Hour. Tacky name? Well sure, sounded great in the moment. We've considered several times about changing it.

But now, we are living our dream. We are about to head on tour, with One Direction -

the worlds biggest band of the moment.

We were being ushered onto a plane - first class. The plane was a cool and quiet place, quite comforting. I took a seat in one of the plush and lush chairs and yawned.

Harry and Louis shuffled past me to get to their seats, getting a gentle nudge in the shins.

"You should kick people in the legs, Miss. Hill - that's not very nice" Louis waggles his fingers before my face and I cannot help but laugh.

"I didnt even kick you. I'd class that as a nudge" I say, sitting up straighter and taking off my RayBans. Louis rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"You havent been attacked with her jumping nudges, they hurt" Jessi adds, grabbing her shoulder bag, and taking out The Hunger Games, and opening it to a dog-eared page.

"You threw Jamie's shoe at me" Amber giggles, glaring at me.

I widen my eyes and laugh. "I threw that because.. I dont know. I dont know why I threw it"

"How could you of thrown it if it was on her foot?" Zayn asks, looking up from his phone.

Jamie shrugs, and Lara frowns. "Yeah, how did you end up throwing Jamie's shoe?"

"It was one of her hard leathers, it was on the table. It was there, I had to throw it" I say, slumping back in my chair and sighing.

"Good thing it didnt get Amber in the head!" Liam says, looking towards Amber. I nod and sigh. Grabbing my iPod which sat in the pocket of my striped pajama pants. I put in my earphones, and blocked out the world. I didnt want to interact with anyone for now.

When I opened my eyes, it was dark. The cabin was dark, everything was dark.

My eyes were foggy and blury. I rub my eyes and yawn, taking in my surroundings.

I had been sleeping for, eugh, god knows how long yet my body yearned for more sleep.

My iPod was still of shuffle, shuffling through old songs. I pull out my earphones, and shove them in my pocket.

This peaceful and quiet, this traquil and cool cabin was now hot, stuffy, confronting and lonely. I felt closed in. I looked around for a bottle of water. All I knew was that Harry had one. I turn to him, and notice that he was off in a blissful dream.

I turn to Jessi, who was too, asleep. I roll my eyes and cover my own. I should try going back to sleep, or hit my head, and knock myself out.

I close my eyes, and attempt to catch a few more hours.

"You drew on my face! AMBER"

I heard a shrilling yell, which woke me from my daze. I sit up and rub my eyes.

Jamie had her arms crossed across her chest. She looked pissed off and angry, no wonder.

Amber drew on her face with eye pencil. A moustache.

"Amber, you cant go drawing on people's faces!" Jessi says, coming down the isle with a little bag of cleaning wipes, handing them to Jamie. She mouths a thank you.

I yawn and everyone turns to me. "Oh, finally decided to wake?" Amber asks, still glaring at Jamie, who was now wiping away the mostache.

I nod sheepishly and yawn, taking in the surroundings.

"Were going to be landing soon" Our manager Jas says, joining us in our little, circle of band. I nod and smile. Good. I wanted to get off this god damn awful plane.

"Awesome. I just want to sleep" I mumble.

"You've had about eight hours sleep, Sach" Amber mumbles, looking out of her window.

I nod and groan. "Yes. However as I said a while ago, I'm a male lion. I'm lazy" I grin and close my eyes again. "You could be a sloth" Liam says.

Everyone laughs, as do I.

I just really wanted to get of this plane.

"Hello, this is your captain speaking. Please take you're seats, we are landing soon"