Prolouge

London, United Kingdom ~ 5am.

I cupped my hands around the mug, as the cold British air burnt my cheeks.

Everyone was busily rushing around, trying to get ready in the small time period we had.

"Harry, get out of the bathroom, I've gotta shower"

"I can't zip up my suitcase"

"What am I going to wear on the plane"

I roll my eyes, and shiver. This air was getting to me. Goosebumps traveled up my arms,

up my legs - I swear I had some on my face too.

I heard a faint "Thank God" from Louis, and perhaps a "You're still not dry properly"

I turn my head, and notice Harry standing in the doorway, shirtless, I was nearly taken off my

feet. Naughty, naughty boy. He was only wearing jeans, and the band of his Calvin Klein's just

showing. He grins at me cheekily, slowly approaching me.

"Well, you're certainly not ready"

I shrug, and laugh. "There's always going to be time to get ready"

I cough, clearing my throat. "However, leaving a coffee means it will go cold"

"That was deep" He nods his head slowly, crossing his arms across his chest.

I shrug once more. That was one of my many talents. I thought, sarcastically.

Interupting the moment, was Amber. She came into the room, leaning on the door frame.

"Um, guys - hate to ruin the make-out sesh between you guys, but Sach, the other shower's free, and you're the only one left to get ready"

I nod, only realising the drizzle of coffee left in the bottom of the mug.

"But, I still have coffee in my mug"

"Drink it then, that's if you want to be late and not catch this plane"

I roll my eyes and frown at the mug.

A hand takes the mug and I let go of the mug. The hand was Harry's.

"Go" He mouths. I nod and walk past Amber, brushing shoulders.

"Oh, and Harry, put a shirt on" Amber grins and Harry salutes, sarcastically.

Author's Note: Ok, so I hope that was alright.

It's the beginning of a new story. So.. enjoy.

Leave your comments below! Thanks guys!