Alphas-

There are both male and female Alphas. They present at 10 to 13 years. Female Alphas do not have a penis but, they do have a knot (it's like squirting, sorry). Male Alphas have a larger penis that Betas and a knot. Which can happen in and out of heats. All Alphas are dominant in some way and they can imprint or bond with an Omega soon after meeting. An Alpha's knot is a bulbous swell of sperm and it ties with the Omega for the purpose of Breeding. Traditional Alphas court an Omega for the chance to breed and mate. Alphas are possessive and highly dangerous. Female Alphas impregnate by squirting(their form of knotting).

Chapter One~ Instinctual

  Matt closes up with Foggy beside him chattering on about how well today's case had gone. His shaggy, Beta friend was proud of him for not missing today or arriving late, it was quite obvious plus, he wanted to go out for beers. Matt had silently thought about it remembering how the last time he actually hung out it with his friends had been over a month ago. Maybe two. He'd just been so busy juggling being a vigilante by night and an attorney by day. Not to mention this past twelve months had been him trying to find resolve with the Punisher.

 And surprisingly, they were making headway, as Frank Castle had not killed a lot of people since he started following him around. Punisher was like him; a vigilante but one whose morals were twisted- violent. Going by the name Punisher, he bares a white skull on his chest to intimidate his enemies and kills all those who he judged to be guilty. Very much unlike Matt who gives the people, he fights a chance to change; for redemption. Castle was a one-man killing machine on a rampage after losing his family; an Alpha without his Pack; a Rouge. When first meeting Frank, Matt's intent was to stop him but, when he looked at him, looked into those eyes, he had seen so much pain and anger that made Matt sympathize even empathize with the man.

   He could only begin to image the sorrow that Frank had the experience. It was part of the reason that Matt did not fight Karen when she came with this case. That was what, almost two years ago? Since then, he could finally say that his effort had finally begun to pay off because the Alpha didn't fight him on not killing someone, he used rubber bullets sometimes and he did not go after a target that was a public place. He was aware of Frank's mental state, that Foggy had constantly reminded him of for some time, yet Matt could see why not literally though. But the man had lost his Pack and to a mated Alpha that would break you down, no matter how strong you were. That still, did not stop him from pairing up with the other Vigilante. If the Punisher was in Hell's Kitchen then, Daredevil would know. And frequently, he'd accompany Matt on his own runs through the Kitchen. Although he was one for working on his lonesome, it gave him another opportunity to observe Frank as well as note any progress. Foggy had complained a few times that it was his nature, as an Omega, to comfort which in, earned his best friend a cane to the shin.

Foggy was probably right. Matt Mudrock spent his nights fighting Alphas and Betas with his bare fists and a baton. He'd taken beats, cuts and shots from the supposed stronger sexes every night. And when he was training with Wally, he was forced to push his limits, prove to be, though not stronger than Alphas, faster and smarter in a fight. Losing his sight had opened his eyes to so much more; he could hear, feel and smell things far better than the average human and he used that to make his way around, fight; survive. So, his attention to Castle could be just that; his Omegan nature besting him without his knowledge. It was probably why he was adamant on helping Frank and Hell's Kitchen, even going behind Foggy's back to doing such. He was sure that if his friend knew, he would blow a fuse, as Foggy didn't agree to him also being the Daredevil because it was dangerous work that affected their day by day lives. But, if he didn't help these people, who would? Again, no way he was letting Foggy find out.