THE LAIRD'S HEIR™

Heeeello. I think there is something wrong with me. I have an addiction to MM romances now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯So, I came up with this idea before I fell asleep.

Connach is the Bastard son of The McKnight Laird and a whore. He's dispensable but, a skilled Warrior for his donor of a Father. One of his duties, to keep away from his Brother's Marriage Ceremony, is to find the Missing Heir of the McMillian Clan as a sign of forever peace between the clans. If he can do this, he may even get the chance of marrying the McMillian Laird's daughter.

Evander was on the run from a Marriage to the Daughter of the McKnight clan, with his male lover when tragedy struck and his long time love is pulled away from his hands. Leaving behind blood and painful memories.
He'd left his Clan land to avoid attention and live a seemingly normal life away from the prying eyes of others with the man he loved. Yet, that now seemed futile. With his dearest gone, he wanders farther away from his homeland in search of the only reminder of peace he has left.

On Evander's journey, he is obstructed by an oaf of a man. Both now, will face troubles while sticking together for survival. Evander fears for his identity to be discovered and him forced back home by this Warrior. Meanwhile, Connach dreads the attachment that grows in him for the wandering lad.

MM Scottish Romance.
Gay Highlander Romance.

Contains mature scenes.
2019
©®