Netflix and Chill (smut)

A/n: before you read the story, yes I know this is pretty dang cheesy 😂
-----------------------------------------------------
     Tonight's the night, my parents are out for the next few days and my boyfriend C/n if going to be spending the night tonight. I'm so nervous yet so excited. I'm also very shocked my parents approved, I had to ask since we have cameras all around the property and there was no way I could sneak him in. I think my parents know what's going to happen because they called me this morning saying "be safe and not in our room" then reminded me they love me, so, I'm pretty sure they know. This will be my first time, so that has me very nervous. C/n said he'd be gentle with me at first.
     Currently it's 6 at night. I just got out of the shower, C/n said he'd be over at 6:30. I decided I wasn't going to put much on, so I just threw on a sports bra and yoga shorts. I decided to throw my hair in a messy bun knowing it was bound to end up in a messy bun anyways.
     I head downstairs to the living room and turn on the TV. Soon I'm in Netflix looking for something to watch. It didn't take long  before the doorbell rang. I got up off the couch eagerly. I run to the door and swing it open. My eyes met C/n's gorgeous c/e/c. He instantly grabs me and picks me up. He then walks into my house while still carrying me and then shut the door. Soon he pushes me against the wall and presses his lips to mine with haste. Soon he pulls away for air.
     "We can take this to the couch." I told him.
     "If that's what my babygirl wants." He smirks.
     I nod and he pulls my back off the wall and carries me to the couch. He throws me on the couch and removes his shirt. He then climbs on top of me. He presses his lips to mine once again but this time with more passion. He slowly moved his lips down towards my chest. He reaches my collar bone then the valley between my boobs. His lips then kiss my left breast all over leaving the final kiss on my nipple. He then opens his mouth slightly and starts to swirl his tongue in circles around my nipple, nipping every once in a while. He switches soon to the right and repeats the process. He throws my sports bra  somewhere and starts to leave wet kisses down the valley of my breasts then down my stomach to my shorts. He yanks them down my legs and spreads my legs, one hanging off the couch and the other over the back of couch. He one of his fingers and puts it in my mouth. I suck his finger for a minute and get pulls it out. He takes the finger he had me suck and inserts it into my wet core. He moves the finger in and out of me for a few minutes before he inserts a second one. As he moves his fingers in and out he starts to lick my clit ever so slowly. He sucks on the sensitive bud sending pleasure through my body causing me to moan out in extasy. He keeps going until I cream on his fingers. He takes them out and licks them clean.
     "Really for something much bigger baby?" He whispers into my ear.
     "Yes, but please be gentle." I tell him.
     "Of course babygirl." He grins.
     We wanted to be safe so he brought a condom. He unwrapped It and slid it down his shaft. Thankfully for me it was lubricated, because even though I'm wet it'll probably hurt worse if It wasn't. He lines himself up, and looks at me, dead in my eyes.
     "If I slowly take my time getting in it will hurt more, do you want me to just go for it ir ease in?" He asked, not wanting to hurt me.
     "Just got for, just make sure to give me time to adjust."
     He nodded and re-lined himself. In one quick thrust he was deep in my core. I wince in pain.
     "I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you?" He asked concern.
     "Only a little, its starting to go away." I inform him.
     "Ok, you let me know, I'll go at your pace babygirl." He smiles.
     I nod to let him know he could start. He starts off super slow to make sure I'm OK. I moan out in pleasure as he continues.
     "F-f-faster Daddy!" I moan out loud.
     He picks up the speed a little, with that he also started pound harder as he went in and out. Within 10 minutes I had him at his max. He kept thrusting hard and fast in and out of my core. Soon he started to get sloppy, I thought he was tired but within a minute he had reached his climax. He kept going for a few minutes until I climaxed screaming out his name and digging my nails Into his back. He collapsed on top of me as we were both super tired. When we caught our breath he laid cuddled up with each other watching f/tvs until we both fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I do greatly apologize for the delay, something came up. One of my friends was really depressed and I needed to help her through a lot. I just wanted to say that I'm here for anyone struggling. I do like to do my best and help even if I may not know you. I'd also like to say if you guys have any questions for me please feel free to ask, I'm a pretty open person. Of course there are some things that I would like to keep to myself. I have been asked on a few occasions if I was a virgin or not, the answer is no I'm not. If you have any questions about it again feel free to ask, once again there are some things that will stay with me. I hope you guys enjoyed, once again thank you for all the support! Much love and I will get back to you all with another story soon ❤