The Mall (part 1) fluff

You and C/n have been dating for about 3 months now. Things between the two of you have been amazing, not one fight or argument. You're friends always enjoy asking about you two knowing that you've had a crush on him since the first day you two talked.
     As you lay in bed watching Netflix you hear your phone buzz, it was a text from C/n.
     C: hey baby, sleep well last night?
     Y: yes I slept well! I miss you!
     It was summer so you didn't see him everyday.
     C: I miss you too! So I have a question for you.
     Y: yes?
     C: a few of my friends and thier girlfriends want to hangout at the mall, would you want to come with me?
     Y: of course I would! When?
     C: around noon.
     Y: ok I'll be ready by then!
     C: great! I'll text you when I leave.
     Y: ok, I love you baby, see you then!
     Its already 10 so you decided to take a shower. As you wait for the water to get hot enough for your liking you go to your closet and pick out an outfit. When you pick out your outfit you lay it on your bed and go shower.
     Once you're finished showering you dry off the wrap one towel around your body then use another for your hair. You walk over to your bed and throw on your red lace crop top and black ripped jean shorts.

     You finish the outfit off with black converse and jewelry

    12 came along soon and C/n is knocking on your door. You run downstairs eager to see him. You flung the door open and jumped into his arms. Its been nearly two weeks since you saw him last. You look deep into his c/e/c eyes and then lock your lips together. As you guys make out intensely he puts his hand on your ass and carries you inside your house and pins you against the wall. Soon you two break apart for air.
     "I guess you missed me a lot." He jokes, knowingly.
     "Well obviously! I love you so much baby! I missed you!" You reply happily.
     You two lock lips once again, this time more passionately than the last time. As he's pushing you against the wall you feel his manhood getting harder. You push back so your lips are freed from his.
     "Aren't we going to the mall?" You ask to make sure that's still the plan.
     "Do you really want to? We can just stay here and you know." He says with a smirk.
     Knowing how needy he is right now you say "I do really wanna go to the mall so let's go". he let's go of you ass letting your feet touch the floor again. He grabs your hand and pulls you to his new car. He opens the passenger door for you and closes it behind you. He hops in the driver seat and starts the car. Its going to take about fifteen minutes to get to the mall. So after you two left the driveway, you immediately put your hand on his thigh, slowly moving up towards his manhood which is still semi hard. You palm him through his shorts and the "dragon" is officially woken. As you palm him through his shorts he groans deep trying hard not to make it not easily heard.   
     Before long you guys are at the mall. You meet up with his friends at the food court. As you guys eat still find a way to tease him. You finish eating before him so you run your hand up his thigh again then grab his baggage.
     He stops chewing and swallows.
     "You are going to regret all of the teasing you're doing baby" he whispers seductively in your ear.

-----------------------------------------------------
     Hey guys, thanks so much for reading, the next part to this story will be up asap. I hope all are enjoying the stories. Let me know what you enjoyed and what I can improve on next time, I'm trying to better my writing. I hope you all enjoyed and I will catch you at the end of the next story!