"Happy Birthday"

Today is C/n's birthday and I can't wait to surprise him when he gets home from work. I plan on making his favorite dinner and then he'll have me for dessert.
     Half way through cooking dinner I door opens, he's home sooner than expected. You run up to him and hug him.
     "Happy birthday honey! I love you!" You shout.
     "Thanks baby, what are you making?" He asks.
     "Your favorite, Medium rare steak, loaded baked potato and steamed veggies" you smile looking up at him.
     "How'd I get so damn lucky to have you in my life?" He asks.
     "You grew a pair and asked me out, the happiest day of my life." You smile.
     "This is true, would you like some help?" He asks.
     "You've been working your butt off to sell cars all day, you can relax baby." You say.
     He heads out to the living room and sits on the couch and turns the tv on to Netflix.
     Once dinner is done you bring both plates out to the living room. As you guys eat you're watching y/f/TV/s. When you guys finish eating you bring the dirty dishes to the kitchen and place then in the sink.
     You planned on doing something you saw in Instagram, where you put whipped cream on your breasts and top it with sprinkles. You went to the store earlier and got whipped cream and sprinkles. You go to the fridge and grab the whipped cream then to the cabinet to get the sprinkles. You head to your bedroom and strip down to just a f/c lace thong.
You shake the whipped cream and squirt it on your titties. Its cold so it makes your nipples hard. Then you sprinkle the sprinkles on your titties. When your done you walk out to the living room and walk in front of C/n.
     "Happy birthday daddy" you smile.
     "Oh so I'm have my princess for dessert then huh?" He says with a big grin.
     You nod and then walk closer to him and then straddle his lap. He takes a finger and drags it through the whipped cream then licks it off his finger. He then attacks your breasts getting all the whipped cream off of them. When he's done he crashes his lips on you're roughly. He plays with your now sticky breasts as you guys make out passionately and roughly. Soon he kisses down to your jaw then you neck. He attaches to you neck like a leech and sucks the skin in multiple places. He leaves you with 3 big hickeys. He then leaves a wet trailer of kisses to your boobs and starts to suck them again. His has snake down your body to your ass and he grips your ass cheeks and stands up. He then turns around and tosses you on the couch. He strips himself down to his boxers with haste and gets on top of you. When it comes to sex he's like an animal that cant be tamed. He immediately goes down to your panties and rips them off.
     "Hey! Those were my favorite pair!" You shout at him.
     "Oh well, we can get you more because I'm bound to rip them off from time to time" he growls.
     Before you spoke another word he attacks you wet womenhood. He licks it up and down spending pleasure through your body. He sucks your clit and swirls his tongue in circles on the sensitive Area. You run your fingers through his hair and slightly push his head down. Soon your legs are shaking as you are about to cum. He then pulls away leaving you shaking and wanting more. He then pulls his boxers off and throws them somewhere. He lines himself up with your opening and in one quick thrust hes balls deep inside wet little pussy. He pounds into hard and fast. Every time he goes in he hits your G spot causing you scream out "DADDY" he reaches up to your neck and grips it, he clenches tight, but not too tight. You reach up and wrap your hands around to his back and start digging you nails Into his back. Soon he starts to get sloppy with his strokes. He removed his hand from around your neck and place both of his hands on your hips and pounds Into you. within minutes you both finish and he collapses on top of you. You both lay there regaining your breath.
    once you both are back to a normal breathing pattern you guys get up and take a shower together. After you guys dry off you lay in bed cuddled up with each other and fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hello guys! So I originally decided I wasnt going to post today as I posted yesterday, but, today is my crush's Birthday so I decided to make a special story for him. Sadly I didn't get to see him today and my day was horrible. I hope you guys had a better day than I did and I will catch you in the next story! Thanks for all the support, have a great day❤