our sibling like bond pt2 (smut)

I woke up this Friday morning, just a little wet. I had a dream about the text c/n sent me..... "I have a surprise for you and it's a pretty BIG one too" it ran through my mind and the thought of what he was talking about made me have a dirty dream last night. I got out of bed, I was wearing my f/n panties and one of c/n's t-shirts. I grabbed my phone off the charger on my bed side table and went to the Kitchen. I made a simple bowl of cereal and went to the couch and put on f/TV/s. (favorite TV show) when I finished my breakfast I texted c/n...
Y- you H- him
Y: hey babe
H: hey princess, sleep well?
Y: yes and thanks to your text before I went to bed I woke up a little wet.
H: oh did I? Well maybe I should come over and make you even more wet😏
Y: P-please 😅
H: of course baby be there shortly 😏😏
Y: ok....... Daddy 😅😏😉
H: starting with "daddy" Already? Damn ima have to be real quick now😂😏😏
Y: ok daddy see you soon
     I quickly ran to my closet because I had something special for him. I pulled out sexy red lingerie, I've had since I was 16, but I never got to wear it til now:

 I pulled out sexy red lingerie, I've had since I was 16, but I never got to wear it til now:

But that wasn't all I pulled out. Me being the kinky girl I am, I pulled out 4 sets of red fluffy handcuffs and a night mask for him.

 Me being the kinky girl I am, I pulled out 4 sets of red fluffy handcuffs and a night mask for him

I don't know if this is gonna be too much for him, but he'll have to get use to it

     Five minutes after I got everything pulled out there was a knock in my door, I went to my bed laid down and said "it's open." I heard c/n walk in and take off his shoes.
     "Princess where are you?" He asked with a concerned voice.
     "I laying down come join me Daddy." I replied with a devilish grin.
     I heard c/n start walking towards my room, so, I sat there holding one set of handcuffs and smiling. He walked into my room and he was surprised.
     "Damn baby girl! You're so hot in that! And handcuffs? Someones a little kinky now huh?"
     "Well of course daddy, but these handcuffs aren't for me and neither is this mask." I said with a devil's smile plastered on my face.
     "Oh, I'm the one getting tied down today, How fun!"
     I crawled out of my and pushed c/n against the wall and started to kiss him Passinately. Iron my hand down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. I then ran my hand down his Perfectly toned body to his pants. I plamed him through his jeans and boxers, making him hard. I pulled him by the waistband of his jean to my bed and pushed him down. I climbed on top of him kissing his jawline.
***************************
I started to kiss down his toned body. I reached his pants I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down my teeth. I could see his bulge. I kissed his rock hard cock through his boxers. I then pulled his boxers down with my teeth. Before I did anything else I tied c/n to the bed.
     "Tell me if they're to tight."
C/n nodded and I put the set of handcuffs on him, on his left wrist and on the headboard of my bed.
     "Ouch! Y/n that one hurts!"
     "Oh sorry." I said Reajusting the second pair of handcuffs.
     "What are the other two for?"
     "First your legs but there's no need for them." I answered throwing the other two sets of handcuffs in my closet.
      I then put the sleeping mask over his eyes. I went back down to his hardened cock and licked his tip slowly. I then licked his shaft, I maybe a kinky lil freak, but I'm also a big tease. I didn't put his tip in my mouth for five minutes, I just teased him. I finally put his tip in my mouth and swirled my tounge around his tip. I could taste his precum. I heard the handcuffs rattle and I knew he wanted to push my head down. I put his cock further in my mouth but not all the way. I kept swirling my tounge on his rock hard dick.  I then soon put his dick down my throat and choked myself just a little. I would deep throat him for a little bit then pump him and I kept doing this until he was about to cum then I stopped.
     "Aww come y/n that's no fair, I'm so close!"
     "Im dominating you, not the other way around so deal with it Daddy."
     "O-ok b-baby"
     I climbed on top of him and slowly started to grind my wet, tight, virgin pussy on his hard dick. I moaned his name softly so he couldn't hear me. I heard him groan and it turned me on even more. I started to grind faster. I then slid his big, long member In my tight, wet pussy. It hurt so I sat there for a little bit get use to his size. Soon the pain turned into pure pleasure. I started to ride his hard cock. I started slowly and gradually got faster.
     "Ooohh b-baby you're s-so t-tight! Mmm baby it f-feels so g-good!"
     "Oh Y-yeah D-daddy, well it f-feels g-good the other way round! Your t-thick d-dick is stretching me out s-so g-good! I managed to moan out.
     " baby goooo f-faster!"
     I went slower just to tease him. I picked up the speed and slammed my thighs, ass and pussy down on him.
     "Ooooooohhhh b-baby i-im gonna c-c-cum!"
     "M-me to D-daddy!" I moaned out while smiling.
     "Keep bring the ass down, while you ride this dick!"
     I kept up the speed and slammed down harder. I soon arched my back and came on to his thick dick. I continued to ride him until he came in my now not so tight pussy. I didn't take his dick out from my tight pussy, I just laid on top of him. He still had the handcuffs and mask on and we feel asleep.
***************************
C/n POV
I woke up still in handcuffs while my member was still in y/n's now non virgin hole.
     "P-princess, sorry to wake you but can you please take off the handcuffs and sleeping mask."
     "Oh yeah, sorry forgot."
     "It's ok baby girl you were tired because you fucked me hard, and you should probably take a plan B.
     " yeah, I will don't worry." She replied as she uncuffed me and took the sleeping mask off.
     "Thanks baby."
     "Of course daddy!" She giggled.
     "Do your legs hurt? Can you even walk? You fucked me good."
     "Yea they hurt and I don't think I can walk."
     "Oh, I'll help you then baby, and next time we fuck you're goons be the one in handcuffs." I said with I smirk.
     "Ok daddy."
     The rest of the day I had to help her get around the House and all. But I'm just glad that we fucked because she's mine officially.
______________________________
Hope you all enjoyed that smut, sorry that it took a while but here you go. As always I'll see y'all in the next chapter and love y'all a lot.