the stables and the stable boy

A/n: this will be a multi part story so stand by and hold your horses. Also shout out to bettybuttson for this suggestion.
______________________________
     you were at the farm where you boarded your horse because you had no room at your house. your horse h/n (horse name) was a f/h/b.(Fav horse breed)
You had made sure only one person was to tend to your horse, c/n was your stable boy. Since you had hired you him grew a huge crush on him. He was good with h/n and he always gave you warm, strong hugs. He had the cutest smile and his body was perfect. He had the best tan and perfect teeth, he could also bench press 450! He was everything you could imagine.
     You were relaxing at the cabin house drinking your milkshake and stretching before your morning ride. You ride two times a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. You tend to h/n both in the mornings and afternoons but during the day c/n takes care of him/her. Once you finished stretching and drinking your milkshake you headed off to the stables.
     When you got to the stables you got h/n and tired him/her to the stable door next to his/her's tack room. You went in the tack room and got his/her grooming kit labeled "h/n". You grabbed the curry comb and started to brush h/n's body.

     Next you grabbed the meatal curry comb to get the caked mud off of his/her side for he/she was laying in the mud.

     Next you took the dandy brush in your hand and brushed your horses strong legs.

     Soon you took the hoove pick (if that's not the technical term sorry it's been a lil bit since you've brushed up on my horse stuff) and pick the mud from the hooves of h/n.

     Once you finish grooming h/n you head to his/her own special tackal room because h/n is special and got his/her saddle pad, saddle, and bridal. As you walk out with all this stuff you run into c/n and fall on your ass.
     "Oh I'm so sorry y/n, are you alright?" he asked while picking up the bridal.
     "It's nothing major, I'll be fine, thanks"
     "Y/n, one more thing..." he trailed off.
     "Yes?"
     Before yoy knew what was happening the saddle pad, saddle and bridal were back in the ground and c/n had his hands wrapped around your waist with his lip on yours. You didn't kiss back for a few seconds then quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and the kiss turned into a full blown make out session.
______________________________
Thanks guys so much for reading my stories! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, The short end of it all is my parents took away my Wi-Fi privileges so on my vacay to where I'm at currently I Got Wi-Fi and here's the update. Any who thanks so much and as always I'll see you in the next chapter.