spring break! pt2

I rang the door bell, c/n answered wearing tank top and athletic shorts.
     "Hey y/n! So glad you could make it!" He said ecstaticly.
     "Hey! I'm glad I could too, we rarely see each other at school. I'm just glad I get spend more time with you." I replied with a big smile and a light blush.
     "Come on in, here I got your stuff."
     "Thanks c/n"
     He took my stuff and I followed him upstairs to the guest bedroom where I'd be sleeping.
     "It's been a while since you've been over do you need another tour of the house?" He asked politely.
     "All I need to know is where the bathroom is and kitchen, but sure if also like to see where you do your gaming shit, cause I know you, you wouldn't just play in the living room." I chuckled.
     "Alright let's start downstairs in my "teen/man cave" where I do my gaming and smoke and shit."
     "Alright I'm down, but first..." I said as I grabbed the shit ton of weed, the bong, the paper and the lighter.
" I figure I should bring this since it's the smoking area lol."
     "Yea, that's a lot of weed like a lot." He pointed out.
     "Well yea cause we smoke quite a bit and we're having friends come over too." I stated.
     "Oh so true lol, any who downstairs."
     We walked downstairs to his "teen/man cave " basically his room, I put all stuff down on his mattress and we went back upstairs to show me around once again but it's been to long since I've been here. When he finished showing me around we went back downstairs and he started to roll some blunts as I packed the bong. When he finished rolling the 10th blunt there was a knock on the door.
     "Stay here I got it." He said as he got up to go answer the door.
     "Alright."
C/n POV:
     I walked upstairs and answered the door it was c/f/n and e/n.
      "Hey guys, come on in y/n is downstairs packing the bong and i have a few blunts rolled." I had told them.
      They came inside and we walked inside and went downstairs.
     "Y/n these are my friends c/f/n and e/n I invited them." I told her and her smile faded.
Y/n POV:
     C/n came back downstairs with two other people and one of them was my ex e/n, I slowly started to frown. I got up and introduced myself to c/f/n and pretended I didn't I now e/n.
     "Hi, nice to meet you guys." I had said.
     "Nice to meet you too." They had said in unison.
     "So, are you two dating?" E/n questioned.
     "Yes we are, is that a problem?" C/n replied.
     "No I was just curious." E/n informed.
     After c/n said we were dating I felt my cheeks flush, I knew I was a tomato red. I looked at the floor trying to hide it. When I looked up again I noticed c/n and e/n were gone so it was just me and c/f/n.
     "Where did the go?" I asked confused.
     "Oh e/n needed to talk to c/n."
     "Oh..." I said nervously, knowing that e/n is probably telling c/n about how we use to be a thing.
     Me and c/f/n got to know each other. C/n and e/n came back down and then c/n said he needed to talk to me. Uh oh what the fuck did e/n say. I was scared, I bet c/n could hear my heart beating loudly.
     "Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't realise he was your ex, but you have me, your mine now." He apologized and smiled when he said the last part.
     "I-i'm yours?!" I asked happy.
     "Yes, if you don't want to be mine I understand..."He trailed off.
     "NO, I do, I want be yours and I have since we met!" I exclaimed.
     "Good, I've wanted you since we met too I was just too scared to ask you out." He spoke as he scratched the back of his head.
     "May I please?" I asked right before he nodded and my lips landed on his. The kiss was sweet, passionate, and delightful. I've always wanted to kiss him. I've always wanted to know how his lips felt on mine and now that I'm his and now that I've gotten a taste, I never want to stop.
     He broke the kiss by stepping back and mentioning the guys. I told him I didn't but he did so we went back downstairs and smoked, vaped, blasted music, drank and played party games all night. I fell asleep on c/n's chest, his hands on my ass. It was the best night.

The next morning we all woke up with massive headaches, ripped clothes and messy hair. I didn't remember much from last night other than the fact that me and c/n are a thing. Seeing that I had clothes on kinda had me happy but the same time I was upset. Maybe tonight I thought.
______________________________
Another cliffhanger but don't worry right after this is published I'll work on the next part so it will be ASAP. Hope y'all enjoyed that part and the next part is smut 😊😏 so hope y'all will enjoy that too. As always I'll see y'all in the next chapter and love y'all so much.