3

Audrey
I had been left astonished. Elton had never showed me quite a temper till today. Fortunately or unfortunately, I left the school and decided to take a walk through the garden.

I was so surprised at what I saw. It was Elton. He was kissing Drusilla, the hottest girl on campus.

I knew she had been interested in Elton from day one but he never gave her any attention. I was so confused and burning with anger.

I moved towards them, pulled Elton away from her and gave him a dirty slap....

I was about to slap Drusilla too when he held my hand.

He was furious with me and I could feel it. He asked Drusilla to leave after kissing her on the cheek in front of me.

She blushed and left looking at me in an unpleasant way.

Now I had been left alone with Elton and suddenly I didn't know what to say to him again.

I turned my back with the intention of leaving when he grabbed me by the arm.

It hurt a little both on my arm and in my heart as well...I was so heartbroken that I did not remember when his lips claimed mine.

I had wanted to push him away put I just couldn't..... I was and will always be addicted to his touch.

Our intimacy went on for a while till he stopped.... there and then I came back to my senses... I shouldn't have allowed this to happen in the first place.

But why did he stop??

I then realized that he was staring into my eyes. And murmuring something which came out loud and clear later.

He said," We can't continue like this again. I can no longer continue to love a slut......

I tried to cut in but he quickly shut me up.

"It's OVER between us Drey......" he whispered but loud enough for my ears alone to hear.

Elton
I was so fed up that I decided to take a walk in the school garden. As I strolled through, I saw a figure. It was Drusilla.

During my first years in college, that was even before I met Audrey, she had been stalking me around.

She was interested on engaging me in a chat but then she noticed that I was not interested.

I knew so much well that she had some interest in me and wanted a relationship but I never gave her a chance .

I remember I once called her and told her I was never going to have baby interest in her.

She was heartbroken and even though I offered to be her friend, she declined saying she wanted more than that. She had pushed me back when I tried hugging her as she was in tears at that time. And that was it.....I had never seen her and not to talk of even speaking to her again.

Today, for once I realized that she was very beautiful. I called her name and as soon as she turned, she embraced me. She had been in tears. I honestly didn't know what happened next but she had started kissing me.

Her lips were none to be compared with Drey's but I gave in anyways.

Later, I felt someone pulling me making me fully conscious of what I had just done.

I had taken advantage of Drusilla and betrayed Drey.

Turning to see who had pulled me, I decided to stick to this game.

It seem what I had done to her wasn't enough to push her away. She had given me a slap when she saw Drusilla and I together.

Drey was jealous and I was pleased to see it in her eyes......but the rate at which she was angry was extremely serious. I had never seen her in such a state before.

She was about to slap Drusilla when I held her hand to prevent her from doing so. To save Drusilla from the anger of Audrey and to save me from such embarrassment, I kissed Drusilla on the cheek and told her to excuse us for a while.

I saw pain in Audrey's eyes and I was happy but sad.

Coincidentally, I had succeeded in taking revenge on her.

Audrey
What Elton did had affected me so much. After Drusilla left, I stood there looking at him. I just didn't know what to say to him anymore. He said, "How may I help you Audrey?"

I looked at him with disgust. I wanted to hate him but I just couldn't. I stood starring at him .

He had gotten all of it wrong. As I stood there, he saw I had nothing to say so started walking away.

I had an option now. It was either I had him know the truth or continue being hurt. I called," Elton!"......then he stopped in his tracks.

I walked to him, took his hand and placed a note in his palms and then I walked away before he could.

I went home and called to ask of the time for the next flight and I was told it was going to be in the morning.

I had now planned to leave Elton behind and go to Italy. My cousin needed me. He deserved me but didn't have me whilst that jerk o called my boyfriend had me but did not cherish me anymore.

I just feel relieved that I had given him that note. Now it was left to him to believe me or not.

Elton
Though I felt bad doing what I did this evening, Audrey deserved it all I thought.

I remembered suddenly that I held the paper she had given me. It was a letter I was so confused now.

Well, though I hadn't seen her cheating on me, I had confirmed it through her actions.

But she had mentioned something about her sick cousin.

Oh my God, I knew about how much she liked her cousin. He was like a brother to her.
Last vacation when she spent a week there, he had been good to her and spoke about him so much that I was .getting a little jealous though I knew full well it was her cousin.

Elton is behaving immaturely. Or do you think what he is doing is right??

You've now met Drusilla, the campus hotchick ... What are your views on her personality?? Do you like her so far?🙂

Did Elton just break up with his love because of some cheap slut? Was that the best way to handle this ?

Please drop your comments📝 and don't forget to vote⭐ as well.