^^^example^^^

"Ok I'm ready" Even though he wasn't wearing anything special hoseok thought he looked good.  "Ok let's go yoongs" he said with an adorable heart smile. "What're you smiling for?" Yoongi says with an annoyed voice but hoseok just found it cute. "No reason" He said still looking ahead of them.

*at the dance studio*

"This is it!" Hoseok says to yoongi, walking in his new space. "Not bad hobi" Honestly impressed. "Do you wanna see my new dance?" He asks excitedly. "Sure" Hoseok starts the song and begins his dance routine. As he started yoongi took a seat in the corner on the floor. Yoongi was trying to focus on the dance but he was having a hard time doing so because of how hot hoseok looked. So he finally gave in. He was now just staring at hobi. A sweaty hot hobi.

It was near the end of the song when hobi and yoongi made eye contact through the mirror. Hobi made this tongue movement that drove yoongi insane. His face as red as a tomato. Hobi broke their eye contact quickly though, finishing up his dance.

(Yeah just imagine any of these

(Yeah just imagine any of these.........O///O)

______________________________________

"So what did you think?" Yoongi was amazed and uhm excited a bit 👀. "W-well i-i ummm" No words. "It was really really good hobi" Yoongi said as he looked down not trying to expose himself. "Thanks!" Happy boi. "Mhm"
"Y-Yoongi I-" He started, he put two fingers under yoongi's chin lifting his head up. They were now making eye contact. Hobi started to lean closer as Yoongi closed his eyes. Yoongi felt Hoseoks warm breath near his lips then he felt the warm-ness move to his ear.

"You know, I could teach you to dance if you'd like" He whispers. He moves away from Yoongi. "I mean you seemed to enjoy it. So I thought to ask you if you wanted me to teach you." His face turning red as well. Yoongi quickly looked away trying to collect himself. 'Was hobi going to kiss me?!' His face was even more red now, if that was even possible.

"Y-Yoongi you ok?" 'How in the world am I supposed to be okay after that?!?!' He thought to himself. "Um y-yeah and s-sure... Teach m-me" Hoseok gave him a big heart shaped smile. Only to receive an amazing gummy smile from Yoongi. Which by the way hoseok loved. "Ok come here" So he did. Hoseok showed yoongi a few moves to repeat. Yoongi attempted them not doing very well.

"N-no" Hoseok said as a light giggle escaped his faint pink lips. "Not like that" He then put his hands on yoongi's hips pushing them closer, bodies brushing against each other. "Follow with me" He said as held onto yoongi helping him with his movements. All yoongi was hoping for at the moment was that hoseok didn't notice how extremely red he was.

______

"Bye Hobi!" he said, waving goodbye to the beautiful boy. "Bye yoongs!" Hobi waved back only to now turn around and walk off. Yoongi entered his home and ran to his room. He plopped down onto his bed and just squealed into his pillow. So many thoughts running through his mind. Hoseok being the main cause of it all. He soon drifted off into a soft slumber dreaming about Hoseok and getting mentally and physically prepared for what's to come.

-1085 words long-