Part Three

It's been two weeks since notes have started to appear in Yoongi's locker. Only knowing a few people with their name starting with an 'H' made it some-what easier for yoongi. Although he hopes it's hoseok he can't be for sure.

Yoongi was sitting in bed scrolling through his phone when he came across an old photo of him and hoseok from about a year ago.

'He still looks good, brighter than the sun' he thought.

Yoongi's POV

As I stared at the photo on my phone I felt my face start to heat up. I didn't mind tho.

Hoseok looked really good in this photo.

The way the sun reflected on his perfectly smooth tan skin. His beautiful heart shaped smile along with his dimples made him look 10x cuter. The color of his eyes, I could look into them all day long if I had the chance to.

* A bit of a warning nothing to bad but it may make you feel uncomfortable sorry not sorry 😅 *

I felt my you know what start to get excited the more I thought about hoseok. I was starting to get tempted to help myself get rid of it. Then I heard a knock on my door.

Since my problem was visible through my boxers I quickly covered myself under my blanket.

"C-Come in!" I shouted not knowing who it was.

I saw the door knob turn and the door creaking as it opened slightly. Hoseok. He peeped his head in saying a small hi.

Boy did he look good. He's sweating madly making his hair damp. Shit. I felt my lower part get even harder. He looked too good to be real.

I sat up right away trying to hide my very excited problem with my blanket.

* A/N POV *

Hoseok came and sat down on yoongi's bed after he had sat up. Yoongi obviously felt uncomfortable and hoseok noticed.

"Yoongs are you ok?" He asks "Yoongs? And yeah I'm fine." Yoongi questions the new nickname "It's a new nickname I thought of, and are you sure your good?" He asks once more. "Hmm ok, and yeah I'm sure... Just tired." Lies.

"So why are you here... Not complaining but still." He curiously asks. "Well I came to see you. Also you never leave your room so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dance practice" Oooh new practice studio... "Dance practice?" Yoongi isn't much if a dancer but he'd do anything for Hoseok.

"Yeah... It's a lucky day for me because my parents finally rent out a practice room at the studio. They got tired of the music in the basement haha." Facts. "That's great! Sure I'll come." Yoongi started to get up but sat right back down when he remembered about his little issue. "U-Um hoseok can u get out I n-need to change." Oop. "Sure"

After he left the room yoongi got up and through on a hoodie with a pair of pants.