*Halloween Party

Chapter 15

••(Megan's POV)••

My dumb ass didn't even try on my costume before the party. So here we were at Mina's house getting ready for the party, and my original nurse outfit, DOES NOT FIT!!

"No no no, it has to fit!" I urged as Veronica helped me with the zipper. "Why did you buy a size 2!?" Danielle asked. "I didn't check the size!" I complained. "Meg this isn't gonna pull through." Veronica stated. I sighed, "Then what am I gonna wear now?"

Suddenly Mina came in holding a costume, "I have an extra costume right here, it's a bit slutty though but it's cute." She pulled out an army looking nurse costume with boots and everything.

"Thanks Mina your a life saver." I said grabbing the costume and hugging her. "No problem, just don't bend over in it." She laughed. "It's that short?" I asked.

"No not really, but make sure you sit with your legs crossed." she directed. "Of course." I laughed and went to the bathroom to change. We all did our make up and Veronica had her zombie make up already done.

The past 2 weeks have been fine, I've spent most of my time with Mason, and haven't talked to Drake since our argument. His curtains are always closed, he doesn't call, he doesn't text, and he doesn't even look at me at school. To be honest I miss him, but I have Mason now. Mason has been so great to me, taking me on cute dates, and being a gentleman. But in everything he does, I compare him to Drake.

Every time he kisses me my mind floats off to Drake. Every time we cuddle or whatever, I think of Drake. I don't know what's wrong with me. Everyday I'm with Mason, all I want is Drake. It isn't right because Mason is such a sweet dude, and Drake is a bad dude, but he's good to me. Ugh I need to stop thinking about him. "Megan. Megan, Megan!" Danielle yelled in my face. "What? What?" I asked.

"We've been calling your name for like a minute, you spaced out." she said. "Oh um sorry." I laughed. "You okay?" Veronica asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

Danielle looked at me worriedly while the other two shrugged. "Anyway now that we're all set let's get this party started!" Mina cheered. I smiled, "Yep is everything set?" I asked.

"Yeah." she looked at the time, "The guests should be arriving soon."

After 2 hours the house was full. There were so many people here, more than last years. I looked around and spotted Mason near the bar, yes Mina was serving alcohol at her party. He spotted me too and walked toward me, "Hey." he grinned. "Hey." I smiled back. "You want something? You know to eat or drink?" he asked. "Um, nah I'm fine."

"Oh okay, your costume is cute by the way." He said looking at it. "Thanks it wasn't my first choice. I like your costume." I said to him. He was wearing his soccer uniform, "Hah, thanks it's real original." he laughed. I smiled, we started to talk about things and just hang out. But then I met the eyes of him, the guy who never seemed to leave my mind, Drake entered the party with a girl on his arm, she was wearing a super slutty ladybug costume, pretty much a red bra and a really short fluffy red skirt with polka dots. Drake on the other hand looked amazing, he was dressed as a police officer, his shirt was pretty tight, defining his toned muscles. He had the hat and every thing.

Our eyes met somehow through the thick crowd, I quickly looked away back to Mason who had been talking to me this whole time. "And that's how my hamster died." he sighed. My eyes widened, "Aw I'm so sorry." I said to him. "It's alright." he shrugged. "Wanna dance?" he asked. I nodded, "I'd love to."

_-Drakes POV-_

Good lord have mercy, Megan and that costume. I'll pay no mind since she's with that Mason dude still. I actually came alone but this girl who was parked near me wanted to walk in with me, she was hot so why not?