Eww Feelings

Chapter 8

_~Drakes POV~_

I woke up with Megan's ass all pushed up against me. And it caused me to be in the most not comfortable position. I groaned when she moved against me. She then turned around and opened her eyes. "Drake. That needs to go." she said pointing at it. "You could help me." I smirked. "No thanks, go home Im gonna get ready for school." She got up from next to me and I groaned, "Come on you caused it! Just help me."

She blushed, "No, go home." She said before walking into her closet. I got up and followed her in, grabbing her from behind. "Drake I said go home." I pushed myself more against her and she gasped, "Drake!" She pushed me away. "Baby help me with it! Do you know how uncomfortable these things are?" I whined, "Ugh fine what am I supposed to do?" I smirked at her, she doesn't even no what to do.

I motioned her toward the bed, "So do I like kiss you or something?" She asked. Oh shes so innocent. "We can start out that way." I pulled her to me. "No I wanna get it over with."

"Then you have to touch it, or maybe even straight up suck it." I smirked. She gasped, "Nope, never, you can do that yourself." She said before getting up.

I groaned, "Fine but I'm using your shower. I cant climb out the window like this." I said motioning to my not little friend.

"Fine." She said before pointing me to her bathroom door. "You can join to save water." I smirked at her, she smacked my arm.

I got into the shower to take care of my business and clean up, then walked out showing all my glory. Megan gasped, "Drake! Put on a towel or something!" she said covering her eyes. I laughed, "Baby don't act like you haven't seen one before."

"I haven't! Now move I'm gonna shower, or else we'll be late." She said walking toward the bathroom shielding her eyes from me. I stood in front of her and she bumped into me. "Drake!!" she gasped walking quickly toward the bathroom. I laughed and put on my boxers. "Babe, I'll take you to school just meet me outside." I said through the bathroom door." I heard her say K as I climbed out the window.

I walked into my bedroom putting on new clothes and brushing my teeth. I headed downstairs to see my mom already gone with my sister. I looked at the time and it was already 9:00. Shit we're late. I headed outside and waited for Megan at my car. I saw her rush out of her house and toward me. Once we got to the school we rushed into homeroom together. All eyes were on us when we walked in, "Why are you both late." The teacher asked. "Well you see we had something that needed to be taken care of." I replied. "And that something is?" he questioned. "My bo-" Megan cut in. "We saw an injured animal on the street and helped it." She rushed before I could answer.

"That's no excuse, detention after school for both of you." he said not looking at us. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat, and Megan followed behind. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, "Did you guys fuck?" asked some jock behind me. Megan's mouth dropped, "No we did not!" she exclaimed. I laughed, soon homeroom was over and the teacher gave us our detention slips. Megan and I headed our separate ways till lunch.

•••••

Once lunch arrived I looked around for Megan, but saw her talking to that Danny boy again. I growled and walked over to them. I still need to break his face for Friday. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned to face me. "What do you want cockblock?" He asked me. I smirked at the name, "I didn't get to break your face for Friday." I said taking a hard swing at his face. He groaned and stepped back holding his eye. I smirked and walked away.

••{ Megan's POV }••

I gasped when I saw Damien's already swelling eye. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" I asked, even though this guys a douche I still wanted to help him. "No your fûcking boyfriend just gave me a black eye!" he exclaimed at me. Well then, "He's not my boyfriend and you're rude so I'm leaving." I said walking away. I headed toward the lunch line and bought my lunch, on my way to my table I got glared from a couple if girls. One of them stopped me. A brunette with huge boobs came up to me, "Are you and Drake together?" she asked.

I laughed, "No why?" She looked at me before walking away. I walked up to Danielle, Mina, and Veronica, and sat down with them. "Megan, are you sleeping with Drake?" was the first thing Mina asked me as I ate my lunch.

I choked on my juice, "What?! No! Why?" I asked. "Well you guys have been pretty close lately, and you walked in to class together late, so there's rumors going around." she replied. I groaned, "No that's not it at all! We're just friends, we're not dating or sleeping together in that way."

Danielle drank her juice, "Okay." she said not believing me. I groaned, "I'm taking a walk." I said getting up. I walked into the empty hallway towards my locker, on my way there I heard noises in the janitors closet I passed. I stepped back again quietly. There were groans and moans coming from it, "Drake." said a girl in a moan. I gasped quietly, the Drake I know? Suddenly they stopped and I could here them getting ready to get out.

I hid behind the side of a locker and watched them walk out. It was Drake and the brunette with big boobs. "Thanks for the great time Drake." the brunette said twirling her hair, "Here's my number." she handed him a piece of paper. "Call me." she said before walking away. He waited for her to leave before crumpling up the paper and throwing it away. I felt my heart clench, I don't know why though, we're not together and I don't even like him. Right?

Drake walked the opposite way to the cafeteria and I left my hiding spot near the lockers. I decided to sit outside till the bell rang. As I was outside I felt someone sit beside me, "You okay girlie?" asked Danielle. "Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I said with a fake smile. "Because big booby girl just walked into the cafeteria with hickeys all over her neck and chest and Drake followed in behind her." she said. I sighed, "Oh thats great."

"Megan admit it you like Drake." she said. "No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Megan likes Drake." she sang.

"Shut up no I don't."

"Fine believe what you want, but you do like him. C'mon the bells gonna ring for class." she said helping me up.

•••••

By the time the school day ended I remembered I had detention. With Drake. Fuck my life. I avoided him in all my classes I had with him. He didn't seem to notice. I arrived to the detention room on time and took a seat in the back. After a few other people came in, Drake showed up, he smirked when he saw me and walked toward me. I didn't look at him, I just kept my earbuds in. I felt him poking my face, then he pulled out my earbud.

"Baby its rude to ignore people." he said putting one of my earbuds in his ear. I didn't answer him, just looked straight ahead. "Megan hello?" he said poking my face again. I moved his finger away. "Babe you mad at me?" He asked seriously. For some reason I really wanted to cry a little, I hated the thought if Drake with another girl.

"Baby I'm sorry for whatever I did." he said hugging my side. I didn't hug back I just sat there, "Megan whats wrong?" he asked. I didn't answer, "Man fuck this, fine don't talk to me." he said sitting back in his own seat. Ow that hurt.

Detention was super boring, my brother came and picked me up once it ended. I got into the car and sat silently, "Meg you okay?" my brother asked. Whenever people ask me if I'm okay when I'm sad, it makes it worse. A tear escaped my eye and he noticed. "Why are you crying? Who caused this? Was it that Drake dude? I'll kill him." he said gripping the steering wheel. "No no it's okay, I just don't like detention." I lied. "Megan you're lying, what happened?" he questioned. "Nothing okay? Gosh." I said as the car cane to a stop and I ran in the house to my bedroom, I crashed onto my bed and started crying.

Why am I even crying? I shouldn't care, but I do. I guess I do like Drake.