CHAPTER:62 || The Plan

Start from the beginning

A small chuckle left my lips as I shook my head making him smile wider. "But honestly, what were you thinking about? I was talking to you for past couple of minutes and when I looked at you, you were lost."

I instantly felt guilty. "I... I'm so sorry. I-I just..." He placed his hand on my now heated face because I got extremely nervous because I couldn't tell him. I was feeling extremely guilty and extremely bad that I was hiding something from him.

"What is it?" He asked, reading me effortlessly like always. "You look kinda off, disturbed, since we came back to LA. I'm worried." The honesty and sincerity in his deep brown orbs made my heart fill with warmth.

I placed my hand over his on my face and managed to pull a small smile. "I'm fine. I'm just... exhausted I guess." It wasn't a complete lie. I was indeed exhausted because of how much stressed I was because of this plan.

His expressions softened as he let out a soft sigh. "Mae, I am extremely grateful that you are doing all of this, but sweetheart, I still believe you didn't had to do all of this." He said in a soft but serious voice. "You are exhausted and—"

"And we are going to a party where we will enjoy." I interjected with a smile.

He smiled wider and then he bit his bottom lip as his eyes scanned me for nth time and he sighed quietly.

"You are extremely gorgeous." He complimented me for a millionth time since we got ready but somehow he still managed to make me blush.

I was wearing an all white outfit— white designer coat jacket and white pants with matching heels. It was so simple but so elegant.

 It was so simple but so elegant

"Look at you. You are unrealistically beautiful and unbelievably handsome." I complimented again, looking at his perfect outfit. Black pants, red button up shirt, a designer coat jacket with his iconic arm band, red socks and his loafers. His perfect curls were hanging loose and his gorgeous, deep eyes were intensified like always because of his beloved eyeliner.
Classic Michael Jackson.

[A/N: Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial photoshoot- "The Chase" or "The Magic Begins", 1987

This look is just... whew! 😥🔥🔥]
: