It's Closer Than You Think

So as promised here is the long overdue update that y'all have been waiting for. Just in case you guys need to refresh your memories I have placed the ending of the last chapter here. Have fun reading!!!!!!!!!! 

***UNKNOWN P.O.V*

There she sat on the bench reading. I want to approach her but how do I do so. I am currently wearing a grey hoodie and a black sweatpants. I have to ensure that no one figures out who I am. I have to stay hidden. Especially from Micheal.........At least for now.

**********************************************************************

*MICHEAL'S P.O.V*

I sat in my car on the way to school thinking about hoe in the world I am gonna get to have sex with Carter. Cause I never loose. Never have I ever lost a bet to anyone. That's when it hit me.....

I should invite her to Alex house party tonight, and when she gets drunk enough....I have sex with her. This has got to work. Yeah...it will.

*******************************************************************************************

I pulled up in the parking lot of the school compound only 5 minutes before the warning bell. That when I see her ....or what looks like her....no it cant be her...she doesn't live here anymore....maybe its just my subconscious thoughts playing with me...she isn't here...Tamia doesn't exist anymore.

***********************************************************************************************

*CARTER'S P.O.V*

The morning dragged on event-less. First came algebra class then Spanish and now its lunch time. All throughout the day I haven't seen Micheal and I'm about to find out why. I mean last night was perfect. Everything was great so why hasn't he texted me or even so much as call me.

I entered the cafeteria and stood and the door searching around for him...and that's when I spotted him laughing with a group of his friends.

Be brave now carter, you can do this.

I put one foot in front of the other and slowly yet sternly make my way over to him.

"Micheal"

At the sound of my voice he flinched before looking up at me.

"Oh hey babe, " he responded. He slowly got u out of his seat then place his hand around my waist. "Long time no kiss," and just like that I was kissing Micheal.....Again.

Aumm...You forgetting something? – There came my inner thoughts trying to remind me of my purpose here.

Naah- He just made up for it...I thought back

We slowly break away from the kiss and that's when I hear the hooting sounds from his friends. I could feel my cheeks going flaming red hot.

" You were gonna say something?" he asked.

"NNN-NN-OO," I stammered.

"Are you stuttering?" chuckled Dylan.

"I want you to come to a party with me tonight," whispered Micheal in my ears ignoring what Dylan said.

I nod my head at him cause I couldn't find the words that meant to agree with someone.

For the rest of lunch I sat with Micheal and just listen to him and his friends argue over football.

***********************************************************

The school day has finally come to an end. Micheal had agreed to pick me up at seven tonight. So I only have four hours to get home and get ready.

***********************************************************

I got dressed in a white cropped top hoodie and my favorite denim shorts and my white converse. I looked in the mirror to admire myself. I wasn't stunning but I looked decent. I checked the time to see that it was 6:47. Phew only a few more minutes before Micheal gets here. I went downstairs to find my mom in the living room.

"Hey mom"

"Hey hun. What are you all dressed up for?"

"A party. Micheal is taking me." I replied with a smile.

"Oh that's nice. Just be careful now. Remember to use protection..."

"MOM!! Nothing is gonna happen," I said quickly. Like hold your horses....sex...naah.

Before she can respond a car horn hunk in the front yard.

"Seems like he is here," I said, "later mom."

I quickly went outside to meet Micheal. I have a feeling tonight is gonna be a great night.

******************************************************************

 And we are at the end of another chapter...but here is sneak peak in whats to happen in the next chapter.

I couldn't stop from getting enough of him. I was sore but it didn't matter. I didn't want to stop or leave. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. I watched his face. I slowly got on top of him. It felt foreign cause I'd never done it before. I couldn't really believe it; I was doing this. I was having sex with Micheal.

***********************************************************

AND THAT IS THE END. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE POSTED THIS THURSDAY. PLEASE

FOLLOW

LIKE

AND COMMENT

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT(@ K.A.D.E.E.J.A)

UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!