OH SHIT!!!!

*MICHEAL'S POV*

"Now remember, only three months," said Dylan, my best friend.

We were currently sitting in his basement on his old couch. So if you are wondering what we are talking about, this is it. We are talking about Carter. Yes that Carter. So me, Dylan and a couple other friends were playing truth or dear and I was dared to date Carter for three months then dump her. No idea why they picked her but they did. In the end, if I get her to fall for me then I get paid $2000.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

Just then my phone beeped signaling a message.

MEL: Hey bro. I was wondering if you could take Carter to the grocery store.

ME: Sure. Tel her I'll be there in 15.

"So there is this huge party going on. Lots of chicks to bang," Dylan said as soon as I put own my phone.

"Nah. I'm good."

"Come on man. Only for 10 minutes."

"OK fine." Carter won't kill me for being a little late, will she?

******************************************************************************

So here I am at a house party filled with people. There were red solo cups everywhere. I know I should probably be on my way over to Carter now but just couldn't find myself going.

"Hey Micheal. Long time no kiss." Before I could respond or try to figure out the Blondie's name, her lips were already locked to mine. I pulled away to get a good look at her. She was one of the girls I slept with. I think her name is Sasha or Stacy or some 'S' word.

"I missed you," she said with a pout. And for the second time her lips claimed mine. We went inside and got some vodka. I looked around for Dylan but he was nowhere to be found. After a couple bear pongs later, I was leading the same Blondie from earlier upstairs to one of the guest rooms and you can just imagine what happened next. And for the second time her lips claimed mine. We went inside and got some vodka. I looked around for Dylan but he was nowhere to be found. After a couple bear pongs later, I was leading the same Blondie from earlier upstairs to one of the guest rooms and you can just imagine what happened next.

*****************************************************************************

I woke up lying next to a bundle of blonde hair. The girl lying next to me was dressed in her birthday suit. All the events from last night came back. That's when I remembered Carter. She is probably going to kill me and want to back out of the bet. But I can't let that happen and I won't. Just thinking about it made me want to hurl. I quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom to throw up. I quickly rinse my mouth with water then went to my car. Thank God I drove myself here. I needed to apologize to Carter. I know I was mean to her and I probably hurt her a lot too.

I have to apologize to her. Even if it is the last thing I do.

***************************************************************************************

Another update. Yaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to:

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE

AND FOLLOW.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

XOXO

P.S. Shout out to KaleciaO'connor for her patients.