CHOCOLATE KISSES

All I could do was stare at him. I knew what my answer would be already. But for the sake of the bet I had to play hard to get.

"I don't know. I kinda have to study for this Bio test I have."

"Come on. I wont keep you out too long. Plus the bio test is next week. I want to take you out tonight," he replied. I looked at him as though another head had sprout through his neck.

"How did you know it was next week?"

"I checked up on all your classes for tomorrow and you have no test." He replied with a smirk.

"Even though the test is next week I still have to study," I replied.

"How nice. I'll pick you up at five," he said causing my mouth to fall open. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. Don't get me wrong. I want to go out with him, but I still have to play hard to get.

"Fine," I replied.

For the rest of the time, all we did was talk about stuff. Like our favourite movies and all.

************************

After lunch, I unfortunately had Home Economy class. It was one of my favourite classes. At the beginning of the school year we all had to peer up. Me being the odd one out just had to work alone. I gotta tell you. It had it's perks. I didn't have to fight over what cake to bake with anyone like the other students did. Either one is allergic to something or the other doesn't like it. That's what it was like last week when we had to choose the flavour cake we are making for the practical today. I am making double chocolate cake. Yes I love chocolate.

I was in the middle of laying out my ingredients on the table when Mr Johnson, our home economy teacher, clapped his had to get our attention. I paused what I was doing and looked at the front of the class. Standing beside him was the one and only............. Micheal Taylor.

"This is Micheal. You all probably know him," I could hear the happy shrieks of the girls around me. " he will be joining our class. He will be partners with Ms Hale seeing as she has none. Now back to work," he said.

I gotta say I wasn't the least bit upset that he was my partner. I could feel my knees buckling as he came towards me. I had to hold on to the table to prevent myself from falling.

"You aren't gonna fall for me again are you?" He asked as he stood beside me.

"Nope," I replied. I hope not. Literally.

********************

We did it. We finished baking the cake after one-and-a-half hours. Now it was time to put the icing on the cake. If you guessed it to be chocolate icing then you couldn't be more right. I was spreading the icing around the cake while Mike just sat and watch. I had him try it at first but he was getting too messy so I stepped in. I was spreading the icing on, when I felt the gaze of a certain guy boring into my face.

"What?" I asked. I turned to look at him with a smile.

"You aum....... You have some icing on your face."

I wiped my cheeks with a napkin but nothing came on it.

"Let me do it," he said taking the napkin from my hands. He stepped closer to me. He then used a finger to wipe the icing which was of all places on my lips. He then put his finger in his mouth to get rid of the icing. He looked extremely sexy doing that and it took all the will power I had in me to not let the moan escape my lips.

"I have always loved chocolate," he said.

By now his forehead was resting against mine.

"You have some more on you," he said.

"Why don't you do the honours of wiping it off?" I asked.

"Gladly," he replied. And you can guess what happened next.

It was the sweetest kiss ever. the kiss lasted for about 20 seconds but to me it felt like 20 minutes.

Thank God Mr Johnson had left the classroom and we were at the back. So the other students didn't see us. And that is why we went on for another 5 minutes. Just sharing chocolate kissing.

*********************
Sorry it took so long. I was without WiFi. I hope you guys aren't mad.

What do you think of this chapter? Leave your comments in the comment section.

Don't forget to:

VOTE,
COMMENT,
SHARE
AND FOLLOW.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.

XOXO