BFB TO THE RESCUE

*MICHEAL'S POV*

After Carter ran off I turned and walked up to Ryan. I can't believe he stooped so low. Without caring about the amount of people around me I clenched my fist and gave him a right hook making him fall to the ground.

"What's your fucking problem?" he asked. I was too angry to answer. All I could see was Carter's face in my head. I kicked him in the stomach until he started coughing up blood. I could see how scared Carter was in my head. I pulled him up and punched him in the face. 

" Don't you ever go near Carter ever again or you will be six feet under before you can count to ten," I said through clenched teeth. "GOT IT!"

He quickly nod his head. "Good," I said before giving him one more punch in the gut before walking away. It was then that I realized that the music stopped and everyone was looking at me. 

"Babe why did you do that," Joann, I think asked me. She was just a fuck buddy who is just so clingy and annoying and right now she is the last person I want to see.

"None of your fucking business," I said walking away from her. 

*CARTER'S POV*

"Mal can we go home?" I asked her. She was talking to this blond boy. 

"Now?" she asked. But before I could answer someone yelled.

"What's your fucking problem?" I turned around to see Micheal punching the guy who almost raped me. Micheal was kicking  him in the stomach until he started coughing up blood. He then pulled him up and punched him in the face. The music stopped and everyone eyes were on them. 

  " Don't you ever go near Carter ever again or you will be six feet under before you can count to ten," He said through clenched teeth. "GOT IT!" 

The 'near rapist guy'  quickly nod his head.

 "Good," Micheal said before giving him one more punch in the gut before walking away. Everyone was staring at me and then looking back at him. A Blondie walked up to him.

 "Babe why did you do that," she asked. I am guessing she is one of his toys.

"None of your fucking business," he said before walking away from her. 

"Come on Carter," he said holding on to my hand. 

"She came here with me you dickhead and what was that all  about?" Mel asked.

"Tell you later," he said before practically yanking me out of the party. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"What are you doing here? You never go to parties why tonight!" he snapped.

"Mel wanted me to came and I wanted to have fun" I whispered.

He took a deep breath before speaking trying to calm down I guess. "I am taking you home and don't you ever come to another party."

"Excuse me. You are not the boss of me and why do you care!?" I yelled.

"Because I....you are my sister's best friend and it would hurt her if she knew I did nothing to help you!" he yelled backed. "Now get it the car and don't waist my time."

I didn't have the energy to fight back so I just went into the car. He came inside and started the car. The ride home was so long and quiet. I looked over and Micheal and his knuckles were pale from gripping the staring wheel too hard. My fingers ached to touched him and tell him to calm down. Instead I rest my hands in my lap. The car then came to a stop. I then realized I reached home. I opened the door and stepped out. 

"Thank you," I said. He didn't reply. He just drove off. I turned and went inside. The lights were off so I guess my mom is working double shifts at the clinic. I went up to my room and got dressed for bed. I quickly sent a message to Mel telling her I reached home safely before snuggling under my sheet and falling into dream land.  

********************************************************************

I used Francisco Lachowski as Micheal but you can imagine Micheal  as someone else if you want to.