THE BET

I reached home to see a black BMW parked in front of my house suggesting I had company. I knew this car. It was Micheal's car. What he was doing here I had no idea. I went up to the car and there he was. He had his head down on the steering  with the window rolled up. I gently tapped on his window afraid to damage it. He looked up then opened the door and stepped out.

"Hey," I said with a weak smile. Don't blame me I'm tired.

"Mel told me what happened at school today," he replied.

"Oh," was all that left my mouth. 

"I thought I would be kind and help you out," he said with a smirk. 

"Help me out how?" I asked. 

"I can't tell you until you agree for me to help you," he replied his smirk turning into a cheeky grin. 

"Fine," I said ignoring that small voice in my head that told me to just walk away."But what's the catch?" I asked.

"No catch. So I was thinking that maybe I could pretend to be your boyfriend and let everyone know that you are not my one night stand."

"You make it sound like we did it before," I said. 

"Let them think we did. All we do now is act like a couple for three months and then the rumors will drop," he said.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked.

"I am doing this for me actually. I want to get back at someone," he replied.

"So you just want to use me for three months then dispose of me?" I asked in disbelief. 

"When you put it that way..........sort of," he replied. "You will get what you want and I will get what I want."

"I'll think about it," I replied. 

"Well I need an answer by tomorrow," he said. 

"OK."

"Great. Meet you here at 2 tomorrow for your answer."

He then turned and went back n his car.

"Oh and I will also try to make you fall in love with me. If you do then you do whatever I want you to do and if you don't you walk away," he said.

"And if you fall for me then what?" I asked.

"Then nothing because I don't do love  nor like. But good luck trying. Whoever says I love you first loses and I know it will be you," he replied with a smirk. He is such a cocky bastard and I just wish I could slap that smirk off his face.

"Don't sound so confident. I haven't even agreed yet."

"YET. Proves you will and I will win this..... bet," he smirked.

"Stop smirking will you it's irritating. And what makes you think I will fall for a dick like you?"I asked.

"Girls like you ALWAYS fall for a guy like me."

"Whatever Micheal."

"And don't tell my sister about any of this," he said before starting the car and driving off like he did last night. Just leave me standing there.

********************************************************************   

 I quickly went inside and went to my room to do homework. After 2 hours of doing homework I went to prepare dinner. I did mac and cheese as my mom would order out as usual. I ate my food in silence while thinking about what Micheal said. Was being with him worth it? Yes it was. I could have my clean reputation back.

'But what if you fall for him?' that cheeky voice in my head asked.

"I won't. I can't fall for my best friend brother. I can't fall for the school player. I just can't."

I have to win. I will do everything I can to make Micheal fall for me. He will be the loser.

'What if he also use you for sex?' that voice in my head ask again. 

To tell the truth I never thought about that. I am still a virgin and I only want to give it up to the guy I will marry. The guy I love. And that guy happens to not be Micheal. I will have to do everything I can to not let him take my v-card. I shall be the one that comes out victorious and him heartbroken. I won't let him use me and then throw me away as if I were some used condom. 

After eating and washing up the dishes I went to bad with my mind made up. 

**************************************************************

I woke up at around 10 and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and got dresses in a sweatpants and a tank top. I went downstairs only to find my mom gone again. There was a letter saying she left early again. letting out a sigh I went and made pancakes. After eating I wet upstairs to my room to look over my schoolwork. I am not a nerd I just like the feeling I get when I get all right.

During me studying the doorbell rang. It was then that I remembered that Micheal was coming. I was about to make one of the biggest decisions in my life. I was to tell Micheal my answer now and to be honest I have never been this nervous.

******************************************************************

See it is a little longer than before.

Don't forget to:

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND COMMENT.

I would love to see what you think about my book so leave a comment below.

I love you guys. 

XOXO