MLP[FiM] - OCs & Such

So, as you may or may not know, I have a few OCs based around MLP. No, I'm not a hardcore "Brony" or - and I don't like this term, it sounds weird to me - "Pegasister", but I do take a liking towards the show. I just don't see myself as a large member of the fanbase.

BUT ALL THAT'S CHANGING :D

I've recently gotten into the show slightly more, and gotten back into watching analysis & opinionated videos around the show [Tommy Oliver, ILoveKimPossibleALot, Ink Rose, MLP-Silver-Quill, and joshscorcher]. And not only that, but I've seen 2 friends - Spire and Lotte - are also pretty into the show. So, I thought I'd try and get in on it. How?

I've posted a small update in the past about 3 future OCs - Psychotic Embers, Eternal Sparks, and Metalhead - and I thought TODAY would be a good time to elaborate a lot more on these OCs, and add a new one to the roster. I also want to go into detail about their species.

Psychotic Embers is - as told before - a bat pony. Well, that's what she was. Until I decided to give her a new species, which is rather peculiar.

She's what I call a Draco-Pony, which is basically a clash between pony and dragon.

This species originated outside of Equestria, and was a species founded to be very interactive with reptiles and amphibians, dragons obviously being their forte. The species was developped when ponies began to co-evolve with dragons, and grew similar to dragons to fit with their habitats.

They are capable of breathing fire, unicorns have mainly fire-based magic, and pegasi can fly at spectacular speeds while leaving trails of embers.

Embers is a Draco-Pegasus, which are rather common for their species. Unicorns, however, are unbelievably rare. There have been no signs of Draco-Alicorns.

Draco-Ponies usually come in warm colours - reds, oranges and yellows. Though there are the rare occasions where they come in blues or purples. Their eye colours usually contrast with their bodies & manes [red body = green eyes].

Also, Draco-Ponies have spiked fur, and their manes are usually rather stiff. The Pegasi also have scaled wings instead of feathered ones, and the horns of unicorns are usually scaly as well.

{Note: There isn't a confirmed design for Psychotic Embers yet, if anyone would like to help, you may.}

Next is Eternal Sparks, who is just a normal unicorn. Though, not entirely.

Most of the time, it is the Pegasi that take control of the weather. Though Eternal Sparks had 2 seperate parental species - her mother was a Pegasus, her father was a Unicorn. Though some would come to believe she would be born as an Alicorn, this was not the case. Sparks was instead born as a Unicorn, though having the mentality & capability of a Pegasus. This causes her to believe things such as having a secret ability to fly, despite it not being true.

Eternal Sparks controls weather based spells, her most prominent use being thunder and lightning. This lead her to further learn about weather, researching as much as she could [but living alone in the forest, this was difficult]. She earned her cutie mark after learning how to hone blue lightning, something that was never seen by even Pegasi. She kept it hidden from most people, except her friend Embers.

{Note: Eternal Sparks doesn't have a confirmed design yet, either. My apologies.}

Lastly, there's Metalhead. Metalhead is a rather peculiar species, not seen by many. He is a Robot [Earth] Pony.

These ponies were created by an unknown source, and were created in small quantities. Aproximately 2 or 3 for every country. Metalhead was one of these Robot-Ponies sent to Equestria, to gather data about their living methods.

Robot-Ponies cannot use magic, they cannot gain cutie marks, and they are barely sentient. They are artificial intelligence created to gather information about the daily life cycles of different types of ponies living in different areas.

Metalhead, however, tried to fit in with society. He painted a cutie mark of a brain on his flank, to represent his intelectual capacity, despite it being artificial. He simply believed that the other ponies would accept him if they thought intelligence was a natural talent.