𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺."

"𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢

𝘏𝘰𝘸 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Please listen right to the end of the song, the last bit is the best & is absolutely lit. Lol. this was also inspired by the beautiful clean version of 'be alright' by Dean Lewis. imagine coming for that song soon too! Enjoy -V xoxo

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

My foot pressed further & further on the accelerator as tears streamed down my face. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere, anywhere but here. it was one-thirty in the morning, and my boyfriend of two years just broke up with me.

it is my first heartbreak, my first love, my first heartbreak that I felt like I would have to get through on my own. my family are on vacation, my friends are on a trip, so I am all alone. the only person I had was Hayes, my best friend in the world. it felt as though he was out of the question though, he had warned me about Dylan, my ex. He told me that I deserved better, but I didn't listen to him. he told me that he would break my heart, tear it out and smash it into a million pieces- I didn't listen to him. he is also extremely over protective, which worried me if I told him.

The breakup didn't come as a surprise. I knew Dylan had been lurking around with other girls, other girls who didn't respect the fact that he had a girlfriend who was undoubtedly in love with him. I knew he was cheating on me, deep down in my gut I could feel that he wasn't telling me the truth- especially when I smelt another girls perfume on him, and he told me that it was my own. I only wear two perfumes, both of which definitely weren't that one. it makes you feel worthless when someone cheats on you. nobody deserves that, nobody. when you invest all of your time and energy into someone, and they are messing around with another behind your back while they drag you along, it hurts. it hurts so incredibly badly. you want to scream and shout, yell and cry, sob and eat ice cream. you also want to smash things, including that persons face. you want to show them how much it hurts. cheating on someone is like if the cheater and their new find are driving a car and kissing, meanwhile the other partner is being dragged along by a rope, being dragged along the bumpy road. the person being dragged knows what is happening in the car, the person, me, knew that from the small glimpses in the mirror on the side of the car that he, Dylan, was cheating on me. but you choose to ignore it mostly because you don't want to believe that is actually happening- that you have been replaced, but weren't told about it.