𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

{lyric Warning}

{lyric Warning}

     '𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒' 𝘉𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 '𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳'

{important announcement bellow}

Hey loves-
So... there are only going to be two more imagines for the Sweetener Series:
𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲
𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟

the other songs I feel like would be difficult to write about, and I've also had some amazing ideas for a new series :) stay tuned.

lyrics

"𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"

-
Ty is Hayes' friend

_

Hey! So I know he wouldn't say things like this, so please take it all lightly.

Also, No Teats Left To Cry will be a part two for this! As the subjects fit in perfectly. Look out for it.

Love, V.

~

No matter how much he breaks my heart, no matter how many times either; I'll still go crawling back to him like a baby.

We had so many arguments, so many disagreements; but I would always go back to him.

It was another argument, another useless quarrels.

"Hayes, look, I never did anything other than speak to him!!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air.
"Oh, yeah, right!! As if you were just speaking to him!! I wouldn't be surprised if you left me for Ty!!" He screamed, getting louder with every word.
"How can you even say that, Hayes?! I love you with every part of me! How can you assume that I'm like that?!"
"Because!! I bet all you're after in this relationship is the money and fame! I can guarantee that!"
I looked up at him as hurt filled my eyes, yet I wonder how he still surprises me with hurtful things.
It wasn't the first time he has told me that I'm 'with him for the money and fame'
And that I'm 'after his best friend'.

I left him that evening.
I said that it was over.

Words cant explain how much i love Hayes; how in love with him i am. I have loved him since forever, and now i feel like i am going to leave him, not just for me but mostly because i dont want to be a burden to him. I could cry about how much i love him. I want to marry him one day; and have a family.

he would call me the next day, telling me how sorry he was. I would forgive him, go to him, and all would be forgotten.
But I didn't realise how much it was hurting me mentally.

Only three days later were we there again.

"Why are you always there, y/n?! You are the clingiest woman I've ever met!! Have you literally got no life and no friends?!"

"Oh! Sorry for loving you and wanting to spend time with you, Hayes! What's wrong with your own girlfriend wanting to spend time with you?!"

"There is spending time and spending all of our milliseconds with each other! Don't you get it?! I want to be alone sometimes! I want to be with my friends and my family alone sometimes, without you always bugging me!!"

Once again... I left.

I felt horrible and weak for two weeks straight, and ended up calling him as I sobbed down the phone to him, begging for him to 'forgive me', though, I probably didn't do anything wrong.

"Why do you always do that?! You always say things you don't mean, and then apologise!" I screamed, rubbing the temples on my head.

"Say things I don't mean?! Everything I say I mean, y/n! Gosh, you're so annoying!!"

"Oh, and you're not?! 'Cause your Life's gift, aren't you?!" I retorted, but he wouldn't take it. Even though i have always viewed him as life's gift.

"I'm better than you, that's for sure!! At least I actually do something useful with my life!"

This time; he left.

He said nothing for a week, but then told me he was 'sorry' and wanted me back.

I took him back.

I was way too foolish, and let him back in my life.......again.

A couple of weeks later, we were still arguing, but I was too afraid to leave him.
I was insecure and afraid on my own, and despite all of the troubles now; I love Hayes. I need him and I know that he needs me. I am so desperately in love with him, and i know he is with me as well.

Ty approached me about the whole argument thing, and now he had found out of Hayes' ridiculous 'you're going to leave me for my best friend' conundrum.

"Maybe he's just afraid of losing you." Ty calmly stated, as I continued to give Hayes the silent treatment after a petty argument over 'who is doing the washing up.'

"As if, Ty. For one thing, he wouldn't be making me feel like this and increasing his chances of losing me for good, would he? Another thing, is that he always calls me clingy, so he doesn't want me around him."

"He always says stuff he doesn't mean though." He sighed.

"That's the trouble." I replied, which he couldn't respond to- I was right.
"Things that are the most hurtful are usually the things that you don't mean."