"why did you leave me?" [ p a r t o n e ]

Background: Hayes and Nash are living in the same house, so it is obviously set before either of them moved out on their own. Hope you enjoy!

p.s. this was a request from one of my other books, but I really liked how it turned out, so here it is. Different imagines coming soon! Please also keep in mind that this is only an imagine, so please don 't take anything as 'hate' etc. thank u!

                                                              ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

I sighed and dumped my backpack by the front door, slipping my trainers off. I was greeted by the shouting of the familiar voices of Hayes and Nash; something they had always been doing lately. Truthfully, I had been out to get away from the arguments. It was to the point where I had to take a painkiller to erase the pounding headache that I had from the practically constant screaming.

"THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING EVER, NASH!" I heard Hayes scream, followed by a few nasty words yelled. These words were followed by the heavy footsteps, then appeared an angry and upset looking Hayes. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Absolutely nothing, Y/N." He sassed, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "What happened?" I questioned, placing my hand on his shoulder, trying my best to calm him down. "You seriously couldn't hear what was happening up there?" I rolled my eyes and sighed, looking at my feet. There was no point even trying to calm him down. "Yeah, I know what was happening. I just wanted to try and let you talk it out, maybe it would make you feel better." I breathed, looking up at him sheepishly.

I was petrified that Hayes was going to loose it on Nash, and that he would leave and then never come back for me. Hayes and Nash have been best friends since forever, and that being brothers helped them to be so close, so a best friend and 'brother breakup' would destroy them both. Understandably, I was concerned about our relationship, and about their friendship. He had barely spoken two words to me the past three weeks while the two of them fought every day. It was about such petty and futile things, and it was getting out of hand. Whenever I tried to speak to him about it to help him out and help them to make up, he would blow me off and say that he was going to bed; then he'd go to his bedroom.

I finished my nightly routine and decided to go and confront Hayes about it. "Hayes?" I asked as I knocked at his door, opening it slightly. He looked up from his phone as he was slumped on his bed. "Hey." He mumbled, his eyes flying back to his phone. "Can I come in?" I asked. I had honestly never felt this distant from him. I always felt like I could tell him anything and whenever I wanted to. Now, I felt almost afraid to talk to him. "Sure." He sighed, putting his phone on the bed beside him. "I'm sorry about everything going on for you any the minute, babe." I smiled softly, sitting beside him. "Don't bring it up, Y/N, I'm not up for this." He said bluntly, looking up at me.

"Hayes, we used to speak about everything, and now we don't speak about anything. Why can't we speak about this issue?" "Because I have had my fill of this 'issue', I don't want to always speak to you about it. 'But, babe-" 'Please, just leave it. I have a bunch of editing to do for my new video to post, so I just need some time alone. There's too much going on right now without all of this... I'll speak about it when it is all sorted out, okay?" I nodded, knowing that there was nothing else I could say to change his mind. "Thanks, babe." He weakly smiled, kissing my temple of my forehead. "Okay, well I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I'm going to go to bed. Night." I breathed, rapidly getting more anxious about the 'chantony argument' situation. "Okay. Love you." "Love you too, Hayes. See you in the morning." I smiled, giving him. soft kiss before heading to go home and go to bed.

The next morning, I woke up to be greeted by the warmth of the sunlight on my face. The sun was peeping through the gaps in my curtains, the peaceful sound of the house surrounded me.... peaceful. Instead of how Hayes' house would probably sound right now, the boom of arguing was probably abundant.

 I got up, so I decided o get myself ready for the day so that I was able to go and see what the situation was at his house.

I drove to Nash and Hayes' house, and ran upstairs to find the draws in Hayes' room open, with clothes hanging out, the bed unmade, and clothes laying on the bed.

what was going on?

I took my phone out and called him, but there was no answer.

I then found Nash in the garden, who didn't know where Hayes had gone. he tried to call him, but no answer.

For the next six hours, I was driving around, going to all of the places where he goes. I went to the mall, to Starbucks, to his office, to his filming studio, to his friends houses, to his parents house, and to all of the places that he went for hikes to just get away. he wasn't at any of them.

tears brimmed my eyes as I raced back to my car after spending an hour and a half hiking on the trail where the goes often, in a futile attempt to find him. Needless to say, I was shaking from how concerned I was.

I had tried to call him hundreds of times, as well as his parents who didn't answer either.

I sat at the wheel of my car, sobbing from the fear that my worst nightmare came true- I lost him. He left me, and wasn't going to come home from what I could tell. The arguments with Nash got too much for him , or I did or the whole Youtuber life did, and he couldn't take it, so he left, without saying goodbye.

I returned back to their house after TEN whole hours of searching for him with no results. His car was still gone, so I had no lead what so ever.

Who would have known that Hayes, would leave not only me, but his own brother?

                                                             ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

Hey loves! I hope you liked part one, and that so far it was what you wanted!

Part Two will be up soon. Have a good week.