Chapter 9B

Anurag's POV

Today I woke up a little late beacuse of sleeping late last night. I hurriedly got up and went to washroom to freshen up.  After that I went downstairs cause I know Maa won't start eating her breakfast untill she sees me and today I am late she must have got worried by now.

As I came down I saw everyone at the dinning table. I saw maa was frawning and she was not eating her breakfast as I guessed. I smiled to myself. I went near her kissed her cheek and wished her. And my maa started with her non-stop questions. I asked her not to worry as I was fine and wishing everyone else I also settled down beside Shekhar to have breakfast.

Prerna was sitting infront of me with Nivi di . She was wearing simple salwar suit today. Her opened hair was perfectly combed and straightened which was making her beautiful.

I thought for a moment and then I pulled out my phone from my pant's pocket and texted her a good morning. I know she looked up at me but I pretended as if I was busy in taking to Shekhar. Luckily she replied and I saw her typing something else.  Just then something stricked me and I hurriedly type "don't you dare say sorry for last night 😑" and send it to her.

She looked at me and I faked glare at her and luckily it worked and she replied a "ok" only . I smiled to myself and started having my breakfast.

We all were chit-chatting when Veena aunty called me and said that she made Kheer for me . I became very happy as it was my favorite sweet dish . I thanked aunty and started eating my Kheer . I was so into eating it that I didn't really acknowledged what was happening around me .

I finished the Kheer. I hugged aunty and thanked her for the amazing Kheer. I then turned towards Maa and told her that I am going to my room. I heard her sigh and I chuckled to myself as u know why she did that.

I came back to my room. I took my bag and started taking out my books and notes. I sat on a near by sofa which had small table in front of and I engrossed myself into study completely.
I was so engrossed that I didn't really saw Prerna coming into my room and calling me until she shouted . Her shout really scared the shit out of me. I soon composed myself and asked her reason of coming .

She was so shocked to see my books and me studying on vacation. Her expressions were really cute. She was asking me to come with her for maa - baba's anniversary party planning. But I refused I needed to study and more of it I don't find any interest in these. But how can Prerna listen to anyone . She started blackmail me with her non-sense. And she questioning about our friendship was something which I couldn't bear so I agreed to go with her. She became very happy and that made me smile.

We were climbing down the stairs when I told her that she is a drama queen and she started laughing her heart out with comment. Her laugh had something which was so overwhelming . My heart smiled watching her carefree laugh. Unknowingly a smile formed into my lips.

As we stepped down I saw that maa, baba and nivi di looking at me with shocked expressions. I got the hint of their behavior and before I could speak Prerna said " dekha kaka Babu kaha tha na maine ki main apke bete ko mere saath lake rahungi"

I looked at her who was giving a victorious smile to baba and my family was still looking at me in shock .

Third Person's POV

Moloy came out of shock hearing Prerna but he was still numb to say anything. Here Prerna was smiling wholeheartedly watching everyone's shocked face.

Getting irritated Anurag loudly said "Kya hua aap sab ko aise Kyu dekh rahe ho ? Bhut dekh liya kya ?"

Moloy came forward and held Onu's hand.

"Tu sach mei hai?" Moloy said with wide eyes.

Onu made a irritated face and said "Kya baba aap bhi. Main he hu aur koun hoga."