chapter 8

Sorry Sorry a big Sorry for being so late..But Thank You so so so so much for 2K views 😍😍... And as a gift of 2K views enjoy lots of anupre moments 😍😘😘

Prerna's POV

Today was one tiring day . We visited a lot of places. I was feeling so tired because last night I couldn't sleep properly and today was so hectic. I quickly took a hot shower to relax my body . I wore a lose t-shirt and pajama and I was ready to sleep. I laid down on my bed but sleep was far away from me.

I closed my eyes hoping that after few minutes I will fall sleep. But I started recalling last night's events . How Anurag came and consoled me. How he handled me.

I stood up and went to terrace . It's the only place which can give me peace. Took a deep breath.

"Waise ladka bura nahi ha . Aaj usne maa , papa ko kuchh nahi bataya Kal raat k barema. It was a great relief. Agar usne kuch bata dia hota toh wo log bekar ma pareshan ho jate. Mujhe Anurag ko thank you bolna chahiye. Haa I should thank him" thinking this I took my phone in my hand and open my phone book.

Yes. I have his number . How?

Flashback :

We were roaming around different places and we had our lunch in a 5 star restaurant . There Nivi di and I went to use the rest room .

While Nivi di was freashing up she gave me her bag . After few seconds I felt some kind of vibration in it . I took out her phone and saw Anupam her boyfriend was calling her. Yup Nivi di has a boyfriend and everybody of her family knows about him and they are happy with the fact.

Suddenly it stopped vibrating and I saw the call was cut. I was about to put the phone back when something stricked in my head. I went to Nivi di's phone book and searched for the number I wanted . To my surprise she doesn't have any kind of lock in her phone. She is too much of a free person I tell u. And here I found his number named Onu❤

Ohk don't get any wrong sign coz I want his number only to say thank you and sorry. Because I know after what happened I can't talk to him . Not so soon. So I saved his number and kept the phone back inside her bag.

After a while Nivi di came and we joined other at the table.

Flashback Ends
------------------------------
Whole day I tried to text him but I was afraid what if he forgot about the whole incident and my text will make him remember all that. What if he says something to maa papa now?

Thinking all this I couldn't text him all day . Now I really think  that I should thank him . He didn't said anything to maa papa but he remembered everything as he was asking me if I was ok or not whenever he got chance.

So without delaying I texted him to come to the terrace. I just hope he haven't slept yet. And I can face him easily.

I signed deeply and waited for him standing on the terrace.
-----------------------------------

Anurag's POV

I received from an unknown number which said "can u come to the terrace . Please."

At first I was surprised that who would be texting me to come to terrace at this hour and that too an unknown number.

And suddenly my mind call out one name "Prerna".

"Yes . Yeh Prerna he hogi. Kya usse phirse kuch hua? Is she ok? Usse phirse panic attack toh nahi agaya?" Thinking all possible things I hurriedly ran towards the terrace .