chapter 2

Tu Chahiye

Finally the day came when basu's are going to come.After Rajesh declared that his friend and his family is coming Veena started to prepare everything. This 2 days were so hectic for Prerna And her sibling because their mother kept them busy with lots of works. So today since morning there was a hustle bustle in sherma house. Prerna's mom Veena was very busy with the preparations and ordering everybody to do everything accurately and made sure no problems they should face. On the other hand Rajesh went to the airport to receive his friend and his family. He was waiting in the airport at that time he saw a familiar face and a big smile came into his face because the familiar face was of none other than Moloy basu. Moloy also noticed Rajesh and smiled looking at his smiling face and came and hugged him and said"kaise ho dost?? kitne saal ho gaye tujhe dekhe huye!"Rajesh said"baas upar wale ka kripa,tu bata kaisa hai tu,kitna badal gaya hai yaar!!baal vi safed hone lage hai tere!!"Moloy made face and said"khudko dekha hai!tere vi baal kacche nehi rahe!" and they both wholeheartedly. There was another person who was smiling looking at the reunion of these two friend the person was none other than Moloy's wife Mohini basu. Rajesh noticed Mohini and smiled looking at her and asked her"kaise hai app vabi?"Mohini smiled and said" baas thik hai vai saab,app bataiye app Veena aur bacche saab kaise hai?? mai to wait karrahi hu unlogo se milne k liye"Rajesh smiled and said "saab acce vabi,bass thori der ghar jate hi saab se millena, vo log vi besabri se aplogoka intejar karrahe hai." saying this his eyes shifted beside Mohini and again a big smile came into his face recognizing them. Rajesh asked indicating both of them"ye hamare onu aur nivedita hai nah Moloy??" Moloy nodded in affermative. Nivedita as a alexcited soul said"hello uncle, yess I am Nivedita. Kaise hai ap??"Mohini showed Nivedita her eyes as she said hello instead of namaste.Nivedita rolled her eyes but did as per her mother and said again"namaste uncle,kaise hai app?"Rajesh laughed and said"Main thik hu beta ap kaise ho??Kitni bari ho gayi ho app!" Nivedita smiled and said"Main thik hu uncle,I was so excited to come in India and finally I am here" she exclaimed excitedly. Everybody was smiling seeing her excitement. In this whole meeting greeting one person was extremely quite who was none other than Mr.Anurag Basu.Mohini touched his shoulder and gestured him to greet Rajesh.Anurag nodded in affirmative and said"namaste Rajesh uncle" Rajesh smiled and said"Namaste beta, app kaise ho??" Anurag smiled a little and nodding his head  positively and said"Thik hu uncle."Rajesh again said"Hamare Anurag abhivi vesehi hai ekdam chupchap sa,bilkul nehi badla. Vese Rakhi aur Tapur nehi aye??"Mohini made face and said" Maat puchiye vai saab, USA main rehke hamare Rakhi saare culture vul gaye hai, use india ab low status ki lagti hai isiliye india nehi ana chahte,Tapur to Rakhi ki sabse kareeb hai isiliye use vi usike saath hi rehna tha, Nivedita ko ane ka bohot shokh tha to vo agayi aur saath mai onu ko vi leke aa gaye."Rajesh smiled and said"Koi baat nehi vabi, bacche hi to hai abhi,Anurag aur Nivedita bete aye hai yehi bohot hai." Nivedita said"Kaise nehi ate uncle I was so so so excited so how can I miss this golden chance of coming in India."exclaimed excitedly.Rajesh smiled and said"bohot acca kiya beta app ko puri Mumbai ki ser karayenge,okk??" Nivedita nodded excitedly. Everyone smiled seeing her excitement.Rajesh said"Chalo fer ghar k liye nikalte hai. Veena aur bacche aplogoka intezar karraha hoga." They nodded and exited from airport for home. In the whole journey Anurag was quietly seeing the greenery and scenery of outside the car and Nivedita like a excited soul blabbering this or that thing. After some time they reached home and came out from the car. Anurag noticed the house which was looking like a reputed house in India. It was looking like a little mansion and then he noticed the name plate where written "Sherma mansion". Nivedita said"Wow uncle! the house is looking so beautiful!!" Rajesh smiled asked them to come inside.

On the other hand inside the house Veena got to know by the horn that they have come and said loudly to Prerna" Prerna kaha reh gayi tu,jaldi se niche aa ja, aa gaye hai ye log!" and thought to hrself"ye ladki kavivi koi kaam time se nehi kar sakegi."and nodded her head in negative slightly and went to welcome the guests.

On the other hand in a room Prerna came out from washroom after taking a good shower and hastily started to dry her hair and at the same time wearing earrings as her mamma was shouting for getting late. after getting ready she hurriedly went downstairs taking her dupatta.

Downstairs Veena welcomed them wholeheartedly. Mohini and Veena hugged each other as they are also meeting after ages and also greeted Moloy. Then she hugged Nivedita and she took blessings from her as well as Anurag. She blessed both of them and said to them to come inside. They came inside and sat on the sofa.Shekhar came to Anurag and said hello to him, Anurag also replied in a hello. All were talking with each other when Anurag saw a girl coming from stairs hastily spreading her dupatta. Though Anurag cant see her face but still he was lost in her. But he ignored his stare and focused on elders.

Prerna after coming downstairs seeked everyone's attention saying"Namaste uncle aunty." At that time everyone noticed her and Nivedita came running to her and hugged her tightly and said" You are Prerna right??" Prerna smiled and nodded in a positive manner and said"Yess I am Prerna, You are Nivedita hai nah??" Nivedita nodded her head.Mohini came to her and hugged her and said"Kaise ho beta??"pehchana mujhe??"Prerna nodded her head and said"ji Mohini aunty."She smiled and said" Kitni bari ho gayi hai hamari Prerna." Everyone smiled. After some time Rajesh said" Thik hai phir app log jaiye hat mu dho ligiye nashte k baad hum site seeing k liye jayenge."Everyone nodded and Veena said"Shekhar tum Anurag aur Nivedita ko unka kamra dikhao aur Prerna beta tum mere saath ana jara."Shekhar nodded and went with Anurag and Nivedita and Prerna went with her maa. Rajesh went with Moloy and Mohini to show their room.

In kitchen Veena said to Prerna"beta jake dekho saab k room mai pani ka jug hai ya nehi. Agar nehi hai to rakhke ana."   Prerna nodded and went to check everyone's room. She saw that there were jugs in Moloy and Mohini's room and Nivedita's room. So she went to check Anurag's room . She saw that Anurag was in the washroom and there was  no jug in the room. She brought a jug and put on the night stand table. When she was about to leave Anurag came out of the washroom in his vest wiping his hair. Prerna gasped and Anurag noticed her standing near his bed. Both of them felt awkward. Both didn't knew what they should do. Anurag cleared his throat and said "hi".
Prerna also responded saying a simple "hi".
Anurag : "Umm.. tum yaha?"
Prerna : "haa woh maa ne bheja tha mujhe check karne ki sab ke room ma pani ka jug ha ki nahi. Yaha nahi tha toh maine rakh di." Prerna said pointing towards the night stand table.
Anurag : "oh ha . I was about to ask someone to give a jug. Thank u so much."
He gave her a smile.
Prerna said " vo if you need anything you can call me. Main tomhare pass vale kamre mehi hu." Anurag nodded and said okay. Prerna ran out from the room and went to her room directly.

Story idea given by my Sister manan_smilie😘😘
Hope you all like the 2nd chapter🤗🤗