Meeting Clint's Family. Facing Ultron

Start from the beginning

Steve: Really? Can you go into that form, now?

Goku: I'll try.

He focuses on his power and in a flash, he turns into his hidden form, as Steve marvels at his new appearance.

Steve: So this is the form you were talking about. Not like anything I've ever seen.

Goku: I asked myself that too. There's a legend from my planet about the Legendary Super Saiyan, but I doubt this is the actual thing.

Steve: So, it must be something your race has faced with, but it was forgotten as quickly as it came.

Goku: Probably so. When I first transformed, it took about a few hours, before it disappeared. However, now that I mastered it, I can use its power for the future.

*Later*

That night, everyone discusses with Nick Fury about the situation involving Ultron, while Goku was sleeping on the couch. Nick encouraged them to form a plan to stop Ultron, as they find out from Banner that Ultron is going to go for a new body, using the cradle device from Helen Cho.

The next day, they head to Seoul, South Korea to Helen's laboratory. Goku and Steve were the first to go to the lab until the young Saiyan felt something.

Goku: Helen's hurt, dad.

Steve: How much?

Goku: It's severe, but not life-threatening.

The went to the lab and found Helen Cho laying down, severely hurt.

Goku: Don't worry, Helen. I'll heal you.

He starts healing her, as she begins to talk.

Helen: He's uploading himself into the body.

Steve: Where?

He was going to stand up until Helen grabs his arm, making him look back at her.

Helen: The real is inside the cradle...The gem...Its power is uncontainable...You can't just blow it up...You have yo get the cradle to Stark.

Goku: *finished healing her* First we had to find it.

Goku and Steve ran out of the laboratory and managed to see the truck that is carrying Ultron and the Cradle. Goku carries Steve as he flew to the truck and drops him on the top of the trailer. Steve goes to the more trailer door until it was blasted through by Ultron.

Goku: Dad!

After the second Blast, Steve was thrown on the sky, as Goku tries to catch him until Ultron blasts him away and flies to Goku. He turns to the kid and glares at him.

Ultron: You know what's in that cradle?

He blasts him, but Goku dodges it As he glares back.

Ultron: The power to make real change. And that terrifies you.

Goku: If you knew where I came from, you would know I don't give a damn.

He blasts Ultron as he blasts back and the two started fighting. Then Steve managed to get back to the truck as Goku continues to fight Ultron. Steve goes up as he sees his son blasted away and charges at Ultron.

Ultron: You know it's bad parenting, letting a twerp fight in battles like this.

Steve: And you know you have no right to call my son a twerp.

The went on the fight, as it was on Ultron's favor. After going back and forth, Ultron has Cap by the throat, until Natasha appears on a motorcycle and tosses Steve's shield and he hits Ultron's arm with it. Ultron uses his power to lift the earth off. The ground to try to get Natasha to crash into it, but she managed to stop as he knocks Steve away and does it again on some cars.

Then, Goku came back and managed to stop the cars from being wrecked as he grabs his father and sent him back to Ultron as they fight again. Then, some of Ultron's minions started blasting him, but he dodges.

Goku: Come on, this way locknuts.

He flies away as they chase him to the sky and continued to blast him. After a while, they went back to the trailer.

Goku: Guys, the robots are going back to the truck.

He flies back down and sees Ultron and his father fighting on the train as Natasha goes inside the trailer as it flies up. He goes to help her until he sensed something familiar until he realized it's the Twins that are in the train. He flies back to the train to help his father until he sees them helping Steve against Ultron.

Before he could join in, Ultron blasts the engine car' killing the driver and flying off. He enters the train and sees Wanda and Pietro looking at him.

Goku: We meet again, huh?

Pietro: You have a lot of guts fighting Ultron, by yourself.

Goku: Well, I was going easy with him. Now excuse me, I'm going to stop this train.

He flies to the front of the train and puts his hands on the front side and charges his aura, trying to slow down the train. The train broke off the buffers, but Goku was succeeding in slowing down the train as the others help, with Pietro moving pedestrians out of the trains way, Wanda helping Goku by using her powers to stop the wheels and Steve hitting rubble with his shield to avoid it hitting any passages.

After a while, Goku and Wanda managed to stop the train before it hit the building, as everyone got out of it. Goku goes to his father and twins as he breathes a bit.

Goku: Well that was interesting. *looks at Pietro* You okay?

Pietro: Yeah. I just need a minute.

Steve: I'm very tempted not to give you one.

Wanda: The Cradle. Did you get it?

Steve: Stark will take care of it.

Wanda's eyes widen a bit.

Wanda: No he won't.

Steve: You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy.

Goku: Dad I think she's right. Tony was the one who started all of this. Do you think he could manage to take care of it?

Wanda: He's right. He will do anything to make things right.

After a long pause, Steve tries to contact Stark but doesn't get anything.

Wanda: Ultron doesn't know the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?

After a long moment of silence, Goku breaks it.

Goku: We have to go back to the tower. We need to stop Stark from activating it.

Pietro: And how do you suppose we could get to New York from here, little fella?

Goku: *giggles* Luckily for you three, I know a way.

Wanda: And what's that?

Goku floats a bit to get their level of height. Steve scoffs a bit, knowing what Goku is talking about, as he grabs his shoulder.

Goku: Just grab onto me. It will be quick and smooth.

The twins were confused by what he meant by that but decided to comply as the put their hands on him, as he puts to fingers on his forehead.

Wanda: What are you doing?

Goku: *smiling sneakily*Just hang on.

Pietro: What-

In an instant, they vanished into thin air, leaving those who saw them speechless.

*later*

A few seconds later, their reappeared in New York, near Avengers Tower, but away from any people seeing them. Wanda and Pietro were stunned that they are now in the US from South Korea.

Wanda: What was that?

Goku: Instant Transmission. I can teleport myself to different locations around the world, but no time to explain. Let's go.

They nodded as went to Avengers Tower to stop Tony from activating the machine.