❁brandon arreaga pt 2❁

*two years later*
y/n pov:

i was in target with my one year old angel

i was in target with my one year old angel. i called her emma arreaga, i didn't want to give her brandons last name but his mum and sister helped me through the pregnancy so i did it out of respect.

i haven't talked to brandon since i told him i was pregnant. his bitch ass decided to block me on everything, but from what his mum has told me he went on tour but wasn't acting himself. he tried to reach out through his mum but i couldn't see his face after the stuff he said. he didn't deserve to see his daughter after wanting me to abort her and not want to be in her life.

i was buying some stuff when emma started crying so i took her out of the cart and let her walk. she began to run and she was very fast. i began to chase after her.

brandons pov:
(you already know what about to happen)

i was in target buying stuff for the prettymuch house. we've been back from tour for a few weeks and i was destroyed. tour was great but i felt really bad for the way i treated y/n. i was such an asshole. she's the love of my life and i can't believe i let her go. i wanted to talk to her but i couldn't bring myself to. she probably hates me. i asked my mum if she could watch out for her since i couldn't. so that's how i knew she was ok. i miss her so much.

a little girl came running towards me. she she was really cute and she was laughing. she stopped right in front of me "hey little girl, are you lost?" i ask her. she laughed, but then i heard a family voice. "emma arreaga, don't ever do that again, you gave me a heart attack"

it was her

y/n pov:

it was him