✹austin porter✹

"porter, are we going or not" i asked as we both sat on my couch. "yes, but only if it's a date" he smirked putting his head on my shoulder. "are you paying?" i asked "of course" he asked.

"i was down before anyway" i smiled. "let's go" he said excitingly whilst standing up. "let me braid your hair first" i smiled. "fine" he said as he sat back down.

"ok i'm done, let's go" i said while patting his head signalling i was done. we decided to go to chipotle and got the exact same thing, no on purpose.

"i love how we are literally so similar" austin smiles as he took a bite of his meal. "are we goals?" i asked "DAMN RIGHT" he said a little too loud. austin and i have know each other since he and my brother, nick, got in a boyband together.

"after this we are going to the mall" he said while grabbing his cup. "shopping shopping or window shopping?" i laughed. "both" he smiled. "perfect" we finished eating and went straight to the mall. we went to the puppy store first. "austin, his puppy is the cutest" i said whilst pointing at a (whatever type of dog you want). "alright let's get going before you get any ideas" austin's aid while practically dragging me out of the store "ugh fine" i said giving up on resisting him.

we started walking around u til we bumped into the PRETTYMUCH boys. "porter and mara" zion smiled as he bro-hugged austin and i hugged my brother. "hey sis" nick greeted. "i don't think i gave consent to this" nick said pointing between austin and i. "well maybe if you actually answered your phone last night or came over this morning...." i said moving over to austin. "whatever" he said playfully pushing me. "i ship it" edwin said. "me too" said brandon and zion together. "alright see you losers later. my house for movie night" i said grabbing austin's hand and pulling him away.

we continued walking around and ended up buying matching hoodies. "alright i have to go somewhere but meet back at the car in 15?" he asked already walking away. "okay" i replied and started walking in the other direction.

after 15 minutes i made my way to the car, i saw austin in the drivers seat. "you aren't driving my car" i said walking around to the drivers side. "but what about him" he said lifting up the puppy i saw in the store. "you bought him?" i asked with a huge ass smile on my face. "yep, and this is everything else he needs for now" he said holding up a bag in his other hand. "thank you" i said, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "anything for you" he said trying to hug me back but failing due to his full hands.

"he can be like our little son" i said taking him from austin's grasp. "only if you say yes to being my girlfriend" he said smiling sheepishly. "of course" i blushed then kissed him. he dropped the bag and snaked his arms around my waist. we pulled back and looked at each other smiling.

"okay, let's get going" i say as i go to put the new puppy in his cage. we arrived at my apartment not long after and.m brought in our shopping and new addition to the family. we decided to think of potential dog names. "what should we call him?" i ask placing the puppy on my lap and petting him. "i think ace" austin suggested "oooh i like that......what about sam" i said doing a once over of the puppy. "we can have the guys vote when they come over" he suggested "deal" i said shaking his hand.

austin and i chilled for about an hour until the boys came over. they voted and ace won. we decided to watch a scary movie, so i snuggled with austin. the boys fell asleep and it was just me and austin. i kissed him, and that's the last thing i remember u til i fell asleep.

sorry for any typos :)
comment requests